ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚 (Short work)

Akaza POV

Akaza POV

Ugh..my body lacks energy now. It's all that bastard's fault!! And we almost got caught!! One more thing.. I didn't do my job seriously..

But..I kind of enjoyed it.

"That kid ruin everythi-.. Snap out of it Akaza! Forget that already ////..💢" I started to check block here at the current learning time. I just want to see if there are students skipping class or not.

After 10 minutes of walking, everything is okay. But I haven't seen the middle school block yet.. Should I go there?. I decided to go even though I was lazy. I'm sure nothing happened there.
_

"All clear I guess.." I said. "P-please let me go!!" Huh? A boy's voice screamed? I followed the voice and immediately hid when I saw Kaigaku, Ume and Gyutaro bullying a boy at this quiet area. "Isn't that Kyojuro-sensei's little brother, Senjuro?.."

Narrator:

"Give me your money then we will let you go!" Kaigaku got angry while pulling Senjuro's hair. Ume only focused on her makeup while Gyutaro leaned his body against the wall. "I-i don't have m-much! I need it for l-lunch time!!" He cried. "Oh please. You can ask your brother for money anytime at school." Gyutaro said. "He's right! Give it to me now!! Or I'll force you!!"

"Omg Kai. I know you use it to buy cigarettes. How many times I tell you cigarettes is bad" Ume roll her eyes. "I'm not buying that, you brat! 💢"

"Oi! Don't call my sister like that." Gyutaro gave a sharp look. "Whatever! You guys don't even help me! 💢" Senjuro just saw the three of them arguing with each other. He tried to take a chance to run away from here but Gyutaro stopped him. "Since when we let you go?.."

"I-I'm sorry! I really need to go!.."

"You are really stubborn!" Kaigaku grabbed Senjuro's collar and was ready to punch him..but Akaza managed to grab Kaigaku's wrist and he punched Kaigaku so hard that he fell down and was unconscious. "K-KAI!" Gyutaro was surprised and so was Ume. "Until when you guys still doing this?..." Akaza said seriously.

"I'll fking kill you!!" Gyutaro kicked Akaza's head and Akaza managed to block the kick with his arm. He punched Gyutaro and a little blood came out of his nose. "ONII-CHAN!" Ume hugged her brother tightly. "YOU UGLY FREAK! HOW DARE YOU PUNCH MY BROTHER! I WILL REPORT THIS TO-"

"How about I report you for skipping class and bullying this innocent boy.."

"..You did not.."

"I'm serious, young lady. Get this shitty friend of yours and your brother out of here. Now." Akaza deepened his voice. Ume pull out her middle finger and pulled Gyutaro who was dragging Kaigaku away from this area. "...Finally."

"..A-akaza-san. Thanks for helping me.."

"No problem. It's my job btw.. Are you hurt somewhere??" Akaza looked at Senjuro's arm and there was a slight wound. "I-it's okay. Just a small wound.."

"No. I have to take you to the health room." Akaza took Senjuro to the health room after that.
_

"Miss Tamayo is busy right now. So let me take care of him." Yushiro, Tamayo's assistant said. "You good at it?-" Akaza looked worried. "I'm better than that annoying butterfly woman."

"Right...."

Yushiro put ointment on Senjuro's wound and bandaged his arm. "Those bullies really like to mess with a young age like us. They think we are weak." Yushiro complained angrily. "No one help to solve the problem?.."

"Tanjiro and Inosuke. Inosuke is the fiercest one. I love it when he chased Ume until she cried haha!" Yushiro kept the medical container. "All done! Thanks Akaza for helping him. I hope they won't disturb us again." Akaza smiled and nodded. He rubbed Senjuro's head gently and the boy smiled back.

Akaza POV

(Recess)

I walked..everywhere to find Douma! Where is he!? Maybe.. he's with his other friend. I took out a candy from my pocket and ate it. "...." I should go to class instead..

"Akaza!!" That Douma's voice. I looked back and saw Douma walking with his friend, Karaku. Why the fk did he bring that annoying guy here!? I hate him so much.. "Yo, Akaza! What's up?? ✨✨" Karaku smirked.

"...Douma, why you bring him here?." I said. "T-T.. He wants to follow me and..he wants to see you. Maybe you two can be friends?~.."

"Yea Akaza! Don't mad at me. I didn't do anything wrong with you hehe" Karaku pinched my cheek. This asshole. 💢 "Karaku. Don't touch him ^^" Douma hit his friend's hand gently. "Hm? I rarely see you protecting Akaza. What? He's your boyfriend?~ Haha!" He patted Douma on the back. "He actually my boyfriend-"

"..What? :D"

"DOUMA-" I pulled Douma's collar and punched him in the face until he fell. "Ow.. Akaza..why you do that.. Q-Q"

"Shut up! Listen here big guy. He's just playing around and don't ever trust him! Now..can you please get tf out of here!? Go meet your siblings or whatever you want!" I said to Karaku. "Aw man.. Fine fine. Yall weird but I like it hehe. See you later, Douma!" Finally he left.

Narrator:

"Now..." Akaza looked at Douma with his deadly stare. "..You look mad, Akaza-"

"Of course I am!! I want you to keep our relationship a secret. Never tell people about us.. It doesn't matter if you're joking or not! I don't want anyone else to know!"

"Ah.. I-I'm sorry, dear. I won't tell anyone next time.." Douma touch Akaza's hand but he pushed it away. "I want to go to class."

"You don't want to go eat?..."

"I'm full." Akaza walked away leaving Douma alone. "Looks like he's mad at me. What should I do?..💧"
_

The next lesson has started, the teacher who was supposed to teach in Akaza's class was not present today. Shinobu will take care of this class so the students don't make any loud noise that can disturb other classes. She started to feel bored and she decided to go see her friend, Akaza. Shinobu was surprised when she look at Akaza studying one subject he hates the most, which is math. "Hello there Akaza~" She patted his desk softly.

"..Hi-"

"Wow! I'm so happy and proud seeing you like this ^^ Keep going~"

"..T-thanks-"

"Btw, aren't you supposed to do your job now?? I thought Muzan-sensei said that to you??"

"I'm lazy now. Douma will handle it.. I hope-"

"I see~.." Shinobu took a chair and sat next to Akaza. "Speak about him. Why Douma is in your house yesterday? ^^ 💢"

"Uh.. Let's not talk about that now." Shinobu let out an angry sigh but kept smiling. While she was looking at Akaza writing in the book, her eyes saw that something wrong with Akaza's neck. "...Akaza. What happened to your neck? There is a mark.."

"!? Shit-" Akaza blushed badly and he covered his neck from Shinobu's gaze. "Nothing. It's nothing...."

"You're acting strange today. You think I didn't notice you during the meeting early this morning?? It's like you're hiding a secret from me hmm..." Akaza began to feel uneasy. "M-mind your own business. Go do your damn homework, miss Kochou 💢"

"What? <3💢 This is why you got no girls~" Shinobu gives her scary smile and went to her desk. "She's so annoying..💧" Akaza whispered.

___________________________________________

Words count:
1248 words