Chapter 2

After our training Xander and me drove back to our apartment to get ready.

When we entered our apartment Xander and me Slung at the couch and cuddled

"Babe" Xander whispered
"Babe ur face" i replied sarcastically.
"Wooh! Sarcastic much!" He rolled his eyes.
"Well paybacks a bitch" i grinned and got up.
"Lets go prepare. We have a clubbing to go" i squeld
"Do u mind showering with me babe so we can save a water" he wiggle his eyes brows.
"Ew! No thanks jerk" rolled my eyes and and walk upstairs in my room.

I washed my hair with my fav. Shampoo and wash my body with my Strawberry body wash and stayed at the shower for a moment and got out. I blow dried my Blond hair and wore my Lacey bra with the matching underwear. And walk into my walk in closet. I scanned my dress and found a mid tigh white long sleeve lace dress. I decided to put my make up and curl my hair.
And just put some Diamond headband.
And pick my white stellitos heels to match my Dress i grab my white lether Jacket, Purse and car key and went down into the kitchen. And i notice Xander sitting on the couch his feets are hanging in the Coffe table crossed. He was doing something really serious on his phone.

"Boo!" I screamed while pushing him a little in the chair.
"Ah! What the fuck Mommy!" He screamed and cover his eyes.
"Your such a pussy" i smirked
"For Crist sake Axel dont do it again" he said while pulling me in his lap.
"You look lovely babe" he teased.
"Whatever lets just go im excited and u look pretty dood in that White long sleeve and a Jeans"i winked at him getting up. I walk to the door and got out slamming it. I got into the elevator and pressed the P (parking lot) with Xander following behind me still busy with his phone.

I got in the driver seat and Xander on the other side. And we drove into the club. I turned on the radio and the music was "Kiss You by: 1D" me and xander sang at the top of our lungs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I parked my car and checked the time it was already (6:15pm)
We entered the club and the music was blaring and the place was so dark me and xavier scanned the room. We found the guys sitting in the second floor.  Tyler, kurt, jem were Talking while zeth was busy Eating the face of a slut eww..

I grab Xanders arm and walk upstairs.

"Hey Boy's" i greeted them
They look at me and drop there jaw.
"Woh! Axel you look like a girl" kurt Said wiggling his eye brows.
I hit his head.
"Ouch.! What was that for" kurt Exclaimed.
"Idiot. Im a girl Jerk" i yelled.
The guys start laughing and zeth continued his buissness with the slut while me, tyler and kurt where talking and drinking Xander excused himself .

"So how's the love life" tyler asked.
" i still like him" i look down at my lap.
" we know right" kurt rolled his eyes.

And we were cutted by a giggling
We looked up to see Xander and a Brunet girl in his arm giggling like an idiot. Zeth look up and back at me.
I felt a pang of jealousy and shrugged it. They sat down beside me. Tyler and kurt gave me an encouraging smile.

"Uhm! Wo-would u Ex-excuse me" i sttutered.
"Wait up. Im going with u" tayler yelled.
"Count me in dudes" kurt added.
"Where are u guy's going?" Xander shot up his eye brow.
"In to the motel" kurt added sarcastically.
"Shut the fuck up Kurt!" Zeth Beamed
"And why the f----" xander yelled but i cut him of.
"Oppss time is running gotta go bye" i yelled and grab kurt and tylers arm
We walk towards the exit when i bumped into someone.

"Omygod-omygod im so really sorry i didnt mea--" i was cutted when i faced the guy.
"Nice seeing you here Ms. Smith" he smiled.

Of all the fucking people why Is my boss. Holy shitt it im so fucked up.

"Uhm yes mr. King" i smiled back
"Uhm nice seeing u mr. King but i gotta go " i added and grab tyler outside and walk into the coffe shop infront of the club.

When we got inside kurt ordered us something to eat while me and tyler sat in the corner. He stared at me and thats where my tears begun to fall.
I cried tyler move to sit beside me and hug me.
Kurt come back with a 2 hot chocolates 1 tube of strawberry ice cream and a cookies. They drank there chocolate while i ate my eyes cream tyler and kurt joked so we were laughing when the door opened revealing a Angry Zeth and Xander.
I wipe the tears stain in my cheek.

"Why the fuck are u crying" Xander hissed.
"What did u guys do" zeth Added while gazing at tyler and kurt.
"Would you please shut the hell up the both of u" i whispered/yell
"Kurt and tyler was making a joke so thats why im crying because its to funny. And what the fuck are ur problem" i hissed. Clenching my fist.
Zeth and Xander stared at theyre feets. Looking ashamed.

"So babes need to go home im kindda tired so see you
later. And oh. Tyler txt me and u to kurt" i grinned and kiss theyre cheeks. And faced Xander

"Im going home u coming" i asked not looking at him.
He just nodded and we walk in my car and drove back at our apartment.
When we entered our apartment i walk into my room not bothered to say goodnight at xander i was really mad at him. I showered and change into a boxer and a white t-Shirt.
And went to bed.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sup! Pips how's life ,?:)
And ones again i really sucked at spellings and grammar im idiot:(

So if u like it just

Comment
Vote
Share

LOts OF LOve :*

I LOVE U GUY'S