𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 1

It was almost 3 months of Drikshit's marriage.Drishti is very cute, charming, beautiful, talkative gir.But Rakshit is a cold dude.Both of them has arrenge marriage, firstly both don't want this marriage but their parents force them and at last they agreed and get married.but Drishti didn't regret to marry with Rakshit...and she will? After all she marry with hot and handsome boy...

                Rakshit know that Drishti love him.Drishti have so many things inside her.Rakshit always ignore her,he doesn't talk to her, doesn't give her any attention...she always try to catch-up with him...try to get his attention but he never gives.

                  After drikshit's marriage Rakshit's parents also went London because of their business.Drikshit are alone in Shergill mention or we can say that Drishti is alone in Shergill mention because that house is like a hotel for Rakshit as he comes late at night, complete his dinner and sleep there then at early morning he went office again...But she know that staying there alone in home, thinking that Rakshit don't love her... made her went to a depression so she always try to put a smile on her face and try to talk too much for hiding her sadness!!!

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭?
𝐄𝐱𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭?