𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 2

~ DRISHTI'S POV ~

I was making breakfast for Mr.shergill,hope he will eat today
He never behaves rudely with me but...I don't like his cold behaviour towards me it feels like he always try to ignore me...like I am not exist for him...
And about my story with him....
Our marriage was arrenged by our Parents so we can call it arrenge marriage but... Actually from my POV it was a froced marriage but i don't regret it because who will regret a marriage with that hot, handsome, stanning guy...i know we didn't know eachother...even we didn't meet eachother before marriage so it's not easy to be comfortable with eachother...it will take time but my stupid heart already FELL FOR HIM💕
I am trying my best to put efforts in this relationship...but i don't know about Rakshit's feelings...i don't know his point of view for this marriage... sometimes I tried to ask him but he never gives a clear answer...but i hope one day he will realise my feelings toward him and love me back.

I was lost in my thought but soon i came back hearing footsteps from stairs not really like footsteps they were probably sounds like a dinosaur storming on earth...Hmm...may be he is getting late that's why he is coming down like that...

~ END OF POV ~

She came in hall and went near him

Rakshit : Drishti...Aaj office mai kaam jyada hai to raat ko ghar aane mai late ho jayega... don't wait for me and Don't worry...mai ghar ki spare keys apne saath le raha hu...

Drishti : Or breakfast??

Rakshit : I don't have time for it

And Rakshit left that place...

After sometime

Drishti is finding eyerphones in her drawer but couldn't find it,she thinks that might be put it in Rakshit's drawer so she started finding it there and she show a photo there...

After sometime

she came to SGC because Rakshit called her and told her to bring an important file which he forgot at home so she did as he said but as she first time came to SGC she don't know that where his cabin is??

Receptionist : how can I help you ma'am?

Drishti : Actually...mujhe Mr.Shergill se milna hai...

Receptionist : Ma'am aapne appointment Li hai?

Drishti : Nahi... mujhe to... actually mai unki wife hu.. mujhe Rakshit ne hi bulaya hai..

Receptionist : Ohhh...I am sorry Ma'am actually hum pehle kabhi mile nahi hai to... mujhe pata nahi tha...I am sorry...

Drishti : No..no... it's ok!! Bas mujhe ye bata dijiye ki Mr.shergill ka cabin kaha hai...

Receptionist : Sure ma'am this way *showing way*

Before taking steps toward his cabin Drishti ask the receptionist...

Drishti : Umm...kya wo abhi busy hai?

Receptionist : No Ma'am actually aaj Rakshit sir ka schedule bohot light hai...aaj office mai jyada kaam bhi nahi hai to shayad aaj sir office se ghar jaldi chale jayenge...

Drishti in mind : To Mr.shergill ne mujhse Aisa kyu kaha ki aaj wo bohot busy hai or aaj unhe ghar aane mai late hoga??

(But she kept that thoughts aside and started walking toward his cabin...She was about to knock the door but she stopped hearing her name from inside...so being curious she didn't enter's in cabin instead of that she decide to stood there and listen what he is talking about her as he mentioned her name
AND WHAT SHE HEAR MADE HER WHOLE WORLD STOP THERE!!!