7💜

💜

It was early in the morning, the birds are not chirping yet and the sun is still lazing around. Then, all of sudden a loud noise could be heard all across the room, it was Childe's alarm. As he said he wanted to go and get stuff done really early. Kunikuzushi made a quiet whimper because of the unpleasant sound, Ajax quickly sat up and turned off the alarm. He looked at the smaller boy's back and quickly hugged him tightly.

- I'm sorry, it was too loud.- He said quietly. His voice was so raspy and it was so low because he just woke up. Kunikuzushi liked that.

- It's fine.- He turned to face the ginger boy.- Do you have to go this early?- He asked with dissapointment in his voice.

- I want to finish it all as fast as possible and then we can go back.- He caressed Scaramouche's cheek with his thumb.

Sometimes Childe was afraid that his rough skin can leave marks on Kuni's soft and delicate skin. He knew it won't happen, because why simple touch could harm the other? But the question always appeared in his head once his skin touched his boyfriend's.

- Stupid work.- He cursed and hid his face  in the crook of Tartaglia's neck. It was so cold in the room and the only source of warmth was a big blanket and Ajax. He felt so safe with him there.

- Yeah...- He smooched Kunikuzushi on the head. It was so nice to cuddle like that, early in the morning, feeling the nice warmth while being under a blanket.- I have to get up, Kuni.

- No... Don't go...- He said quietly, getting more and more sleepy with every moment.- Just five more minutes...- He begged.

- I promise I will come back as fast as possible, okay?- Childe sighed and slowly sat up.

He then realized his boyfriend already fell asleep. He looked so sweet, hugging tightly to a pillow, his hair messed up and lightly parted pink lips. Ajax quickly took his phone and decided to take some pictures, he choosed one and then he used it for his lockscreen.

💜

As Scaramouche said, he left the house as well to get some bussines done. Before going out he made sure to eat breakfast as he promised to Ajax and took a small bottle of Dango Milk and package of Mochi and put it in the bag, so he can eat it later. He decided to wear a black T-Shirt, black shorts and Childe's big hoodie with zip. It was in gray and blue colors, the number ,,11" on the back and a name ,,Tartaglia". He didn't cared what will other people from his work say or think.

As everyone knew, Snezhnayan company had their smaller and bigger parts in other countries. In Inazuma they were creating very dangerous weapons, that could hurt very badly people who had no knowladge about how to use it. And Scara knew that they were selling these weapons in shadows to the army in Sangonomiya, without any care about what will happen to all the men.

He entered the building and quickly went a way to go to a small office. The lower people working here were bowing and greeting the Harbinger, they were shocked to see him here, but they can't say anything about it. They knew how strict the Harbingers are, as well as the Tsaritsa. Kunikuzushi entered the room and closed the door behind him.

Everything was covered in dust and webs, nobody have entered this room for some time now. He frowed that nobody came here to clean up this mess, he sat down on comfy chair and looked around.

There was a lot of papers and files, some were numbered and some had written what's inside. ,,One", ,,Two", ,,Three"... ,,Delusions", ,,Inazuma geographics" and many other.

Kunikuzushi took out a bottle of Dango Milk and opened it. He had to take a closer look at some papers and he already knew it's going to take him forever to find what he is searching for.

A sudden noise of loud bangs were heard outside the room. Kuni looked with curiousity at the door and waited. People are fighting inside the company's building? What is even happening here? He just came here and there was already something going on. He didn't liked that at all.

After about twenty minutes it all went silent. He stand up from the chair and started searching for what he needs from old files and books. Everything was covered in dust, so annoying, he thought.

💜

Ajax quietly opened the door and went inside to their hotel room. He took off his jacket and put down on the floor a huge bag, full of unknown stuff.

- You're back?- Kunikuzushi quickly peaked from the side and looked at his lover with a small smile, it was the best thing the ginger could get after so many hours of work.

- I am.- He quickly took the smaller boy on his hands, hugged him tightly and placed a small kiss on his cheek, making his boyfriend all flustered.- I see that you like my hoodie, huh?

- Yeah, it's really warm and comfortable.- He smiled.- You will stay home tomorrow, right?- He looked him in the eyes.

- No... I still need to get some more stuff. Pantalone is going to be so mad at Dottore for spending so much money.- Ajax laughed and went to the kitchen with Scaramouche on his hands.

- It's nothing new.- He gently put his fingers in the other ones hair and played with it.

- Yeah, you're right.- Tartaglia took two cups and put bags with tea in them.- Have you already ate?- He put down Kunikuzushi on the countertop. The smaller one looked somewhere to the side, trying not to catch eye contact with Childe.- I will just order something, alright? What do you want?

- You can choose something for me.- He quickly looked at him and smiled widely.

- Alright. Wait, I will just order the food and I will be back.- He left a small kiss on his forehead.

💜

1024 words.

Sorry that this one is so messy.

Also, anyone interested in commisioning me? 🤡 I'm a vector artist (I can show few of my works that I have made) and I need more primogems for Wanderer's banner 🤡🤡🤡 I can only accept payment in primos, by buying them through codashop 🤡🤡🤡🤡