Jins backstory

I grew up with both my parents who loved me a lot but the thing is that their love was fake...

(Jin at 13)

Mom: jin sweetie would you be a good boy for us and go with your dad to visit a friend of his? He will pay you good money! And we will be so proud of you honey!

Jin: why is his friend going to be paying me?

Mom: he wants to hang out with you! Play fun games!

Jin: hmm..... Okay mom

(At the friends house)

Dad: here he is. I'll come back later be safe

I was standing there confused on what was foing on but the guy came closer to me and started to touch me and I was feeling uncomfortable and the man told me to go to his room which I had no clue where that was in his huge house but he dragged me into a room which was I guess his and he told me to sit on the bed which I did and I was scared about what was happening. He told me to take off my clothes or he'll hurt my family so I did and he looked at me up and down and smirks and he r-raped me... I didn't wanna do it but my mom said if I refuse she'll kick me out of the house.

The next guy wanted to take pictures of me. He looked older than my dad and he told me he wsnted to take naked pics of me which I was scared to do... But I did. The man lied to my parents saying I wasn't corraporating with him so they punished me and after a week of that they said how much they loved me and how they love me more than anything and they made me believe they loved me.

The next guy was youngish about 27 or 28 maybe... He wanted to have sex with me and I was scared to do thst again... The firdt guy was rough and hurt me but this guy was not as rough but I still hated it. He would always ask for me snd try to make me feel special. Its like he wanted someone in his life. I felt pity for the guy but once he wasn't paying the price my mother and father wanted I stopped going to him.

The next guy I saw when I was 14 and this guy was obsessed with me. He would pay double the price judt to see me and he would always have sex with me and I was suprised I didnt get pregent with this creepy old guy who was in maybe about his 50s at best. He kept on touching me after he finished and I wonder if these guys were gay or if they judt wanted to molest a child because they could. I didn't want to do this but I had no choice. This old creepy guy kept on wanting to see me until he died I dunno when but I hesrd my parents talking about it and they were upset due to him being their most richest buyer. I was relieved by it not trying to sound dark at all.

The next guy had a bunch of friends who he didn't tell my parents to and they all luckily used protection on me because one of they had an std and I didn't want that. So when I went home I told my dad who told my dad and they stopped me from seeing them. I thought they cared about my health but they didnt want me to get any of the other buyers who didn't have it to get it and get mad and ask for a refund, another reason why they hsd me seeing those dudes was because there were more of them so they both felt they weren't getting a fair pay.

The next guy was weird. He didn't touch me he just made me clean his dirty gross house thst took me a whole 2 weeks to clean. His house was big. Not as big as the dead old rich dudes though. He once told me to put on a maid outfit for him and I did reluctantly and he looked at me up and down and said I looked sexy and he then had sex with me. It was gross. I hsted it the most. I've always hated the buyers who wanted to have sex with me. Which were the majority of them but to be honest what did I expect? I mean they all were a bunch of rich old dudes who got no one and don't know what to spend their money on.

The next guy had a wife whom hated me so much with an on going passion. She would look at me and suck her teeth and if I did something she didn't like she'd shove me, hit me and threaten to kill me. She would sleep sepreate from her husband and he would always have me in his room and he would hold me down and rape me. It was unwanted and unexpected just like the rest of the other ones. I was 14 about to be 15 when I heard the wife had killed the man then herself. So that was another buyer dead.