Enjoy the fluff while it lasts

A/n: Ladies, gentlemen, and enbies I have found a loophole. I wrote this as lesbians then switched it to this. Do I desperately need to feel the touch of another woman? Yes. Yes I do. Enjoy :)

Y/n woke up to an all-encompassing sensation of soft sheets and silky skin.  They'd tangled together like wires, to the point where you couldn't tell which limbs belonged to who. The side of her face laid on Serj's naked chest, his calm heartbeat against her cheek. Like a cat rubbing it's scent, she nuzzled into him and opened her eyes to get a good look. There was a bit of dried drool on the corner of his mouth, but y/n was too hypnotized by his beauty to notice. She untangled her legs and pulled herself up a bit to push the hair off of Serj's face and give him a kiss on the nose. It seemed he was starting to wake up, his face scrunched up a bit, cute. Y/n pulled herself up further onto the pillows to smooth through his messy hair. The curls sprung back into place as her fingers ran through them. Seeing him move more, she started to massage his scalp, getting a satisfied hum in return. Good ol' morning head scritches.

"You always know how to wake me so pleasantly." He mumbled.

"Oh darling, it's my pleasure." She said in a jokingly posh voice and giggled.

Serj laid a hand on her stomach and a kiss to her collarbone, "Sugar, do you feel good?"

"Mmm yes" y/n responded. He left feather-light kisses on her neck with a low, tired hum. He'd found himself hugging her waist and resting his chin in her clavicle.

"Do you feel good, my love?" She asked back, holding the side of his face and brushing her thumb over his cheek to get him to look at her.

"Very." Serj flashed a stunning smile, eyes practically sparkling. The urge to pepper him with kisses was too strong for y/n to resist. After kissing every part of his face twice for good measure, she rested her cheek in his hair.

"Jigyard outem" He spoke against her skin.

"What does that mean?"

"It's a way of expressing love." Maybe it was the subtle giggle behind his words that made the translation seem unreliable.

"Somehow I feel like you're messing with me."

"Oh only a little." Serj pulled her back down to his eye level and nuzzled their noses together.
"Are you hungry? I bought some more of that yogurt you really like." He asked.

"And fruit?"

"So much fruit." (A/N: fruity lmaooo)

Y/n scrambled out of bed, grabbing a large shirt and practically throwing it on herself, then made a beeline for the kitchen. After all, pants are for the weak.

A muffled "leave some for me" could be heard as she opened the door to a cold cornucopia. She took some yogurt and watermelon to the table, waiting for her man to join. 3 watermelon squares later, he emerged lightly clothed in a tank top and shorts. He approached her and ruffled her hair,

"I'm gonna make myself a smoothie, do you want one?"

"Sure, do we still have some bananas?"

"Mhm" He started preparing some strawberry banana smoothies, turning on the blender. Y/n had left her phone on the table last night and went to check her notifications.

"Ugh, I have so many requests to draw porn stuff, and I suck at that."

"Then we should make some references." He sat next to her with a little smirk that gave her unholy thoughts.

"Yeah I'll paint you like one of my French girls."

"Sounds fun."

"We'll see if you can keep a boner for 3 hours, that's the hard part, pun intended."

"I almost did last night, thank you Mary Jane." He gestured to no one in particular.

~°•~Time skip brought to you by superman~°•~

"Your gig is in a few hours, can I do your makeup?"

"Only if you sit on my lap while you do it."

"Deal."

~°•~Hilarity ensues ~°•~