Chapter 2: Drew

Tiffany pulled up and I ran downstairs and told my mom bye and I love her.I ran outside and hopped in Tiffany's Mercedes Benz and we left and headed to the party.
Liberty:"I cannot wait to go this party I know it's gonna be so live."

Tiff:"I know girl and I know u like Drew so I made sure you were going to that party."

Liberty:"I do not like drew."

Tiff:"girl please I watch u watch him all day in class."

Liberty:" ok I do like him but  he is so popular and captain of the football team he probably doesn't even notice me at school anyways so I doubt I will ever get with hhm."

Tiff:"Don't ever doubt yourself babygirl tonight's probably your night."

Liberty:"I guess.
20 minutes later....
We pulled up to Drews house and it was packed. We walked in and my favorite song was blasting through the speakers. "BITCH BETTER HAVE MY MONEY!!" I started to dance while Tiff was to busy talking to one of Drew's bestfriends Aaron. So after the song goes off I walked into the kitchen to get me a drink , I turn around asaid, seen Drew watching me. I blushed and turned around quickly because I didn't want him to see me blushing. He walked up behind me and tapped my shoulder,I turned around and he said,"Hello beautiful." I blushed even more,I was turning red I knew  I was ,I could feel it. I smiled and said," Hae Drew."
Drew:" So your friend Tiffany told me you had the biggest crush on me ever since freshman year.
In my head I'm thinking ima kill Tiffany.

Liberty:" oh um yea I did.
(They was outside by this time)
Drew: Oh you DID, we I was hoping you still had that crush on me.

As usual I was blushing and I know I was turning really red.

Liberty: umm umm yea I-I-I do.
Here I go studdrring lol
Drew: lol you are so cute but I'm glad you still do.

So we sat outside for hours talking and laughing. The party was now over. Tiff can and said, "Time to go girl" I stood up and Drew stop me and said," can I have your number so I can keep in contact because I would hate to loose a beautiful girl like you" Omg. I was blushing even harder lol. I said ok and we switched numbers. I hugged him nd when we let go he kissed me. He had the most soft, voluptuous lips. I smiled and left.
Tiff:" I told you tonight was your night.

Liberty: shut up Tiff
30 min. Later
Tiff dropped me home, I walked in ,locked the door and went upstairs to shower. After I got out of the shower I put on my bed clothes and layed down .so I got a text.

Drew: Goodnight  beautiful I just wanted to tell you I had a amazing time with you tonight and hopefully I get to see you again outside of school ..sweet dreams gorgeous. I never blushed so hard in my life before I cut off my TV and went to sleep the happiest girl in the world.