𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱; some sort of longing

chapter five    /    a trip of nerves,                                          ensuing happiness

chapter five    / a trip of nerves,
ensuing happiness

chapter five    /    a trip of nerves,                                          ensuing happiness

** everyone is now
their time skip actors

     𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 later, now that plenty of time as passed by

     𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 later, now that plenty of time as passed by. Aerea quickly grew into a gorgeous young lady, her eyes filled with wisdom and excitement. Her hair was now longer, but straighter than it was when she was younger. Though it still had a natural curl to it. Something that set her apart from other ladies in the court. To which Helaena and the her maids fondly remembered the soft smile on her face.

It was known fact that Aerea and Aemond were to be wed in the Sept, as well as a traditional targaryen wedding — to which, only Helaena, Lucion, Aegon, Alicent, and Viserys would attend. Though the ceremony was still months away, but she couldn't help but feel nervous. She wanted nothing more to make the occasion to both of their likings, even though Aemond assured her that whatever she liked — she'll have. Stating that he is a fair man when it comes to her and that he loves her so much. Aerea did not know whether to smack him or kiss him. She sat at her vanity in her empty room as Helaena walks in with one of the twins Jaehaerys. Wanting to check up on her, since both Aegon and Aemond told her about the worries bubbling up in her stomach.

"Auntie Aerea~ look who has come to visit." She looked away from her reflection as a big smile widened on her face. She stands up from her chair and cooes at the little darling, taking him into her arms. "He was told that she was riddled with guilt and needed time to relax."