DANGER ⚡..... ( for whom ) .⚡

_____ _____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ _____ ____ _____ ____ ____ ______ ________

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY MY STORIES....

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT......💜💜

PLEASE VOTE ME GUYS.....💜

MY STORIES CONTAIN PICS BUT THAT PICS CREDIT DOSENT GOES TO ME IT GOES TO THE REAL WONER BUT MOST PICS ARE MINE ONLY......

STAY SAFE.... STAY HOME .....💜💜...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
____ ____ _____ ____ _____ ___ ___ ___ ___ _____ ______ _____ _____ _____ _____

Tae sat on a chair with an angry pout on her lips .... Jk found it really cute and kissed her ... As tae pushed him back and said don't talk with me u muscle bunny 🐰.....
Awww sorry Bubba ... As he hugged her securely and smile... Bubba ... Called out jk admirely ... Yes hubby as tae responded back with a smile ... Plz don't leave me baby that I can't live without you with that tae looked in to eyes and found a pure love ... And said ... Hubby u were my life , heart , heartbeat 💓 that  I can't live without ☺️.. i love you baby 🥰... Said jk i love you too hubby ☺️... And again they both hugged each other... Now jk said Bubba get ready we are going out .. really...!!!! Tae said  Excitedly .. which made jk jaelous... And he poked his inner cheek and said are u that much happy... Tae scenced that jk was angry and jaelous which made her laugh at his cute face 😂...  And spoke.. hubby why are jaelous... Jk pushed tae on to the bed and hovered above her a dark smirk on his face which made tae shiver ... And jk spoke ... Look love i need to make u happy and not the DAM PLACES !!!....love .. !! He called me love .. he is not in his sence anymore!!!! Tae was in her  thoughts ..

. When were jk called tae love she sence that he was not a cute , bubble bunny .. that he is a dangerous Jeon jungkook .   

Tae thought for a while... And said to her self .. i need to cool him down ... He was above her with a dark aura in his eyes.. which could kill anyone just by his looks ...

Love speak out

Love speak out ..  said jk while taughing her hair behind her ear ...  As tae spoke ..  h hu hu hu ... What hu hu hu hu ..  said jk .....  Tae spoke with a confident voice... Yet romantically... To cool jk mood  .. .. she wrapped her hand around his shoulders and spoke... Hubby... I am not happy for that place ... I am happy for ur idea. . so that means I am u made me happy.. naah hubby 💋... As she kissed her ... Which kk kissed her back more violently.... While growling U R MINE...... After the kissing secession  tae said ..  yes I am urs my future kids father... Which made jk smile and said .. yeahh .. my future kids mother...

_____________________TIME SKIPS _____________________

BABY. ... Are u ready..  shouted jk as he was waiting for tae from past 1 hr ...  Yeahh ..  hubby coming .... As she opened the door and walked out ... Which took jks breath away ...  Hubby !!! Hubby !!! hubbyyyyy!!!tae shouted which bought jk out from his wildest imagination.... As he laughed in nervous... Which made tae confused .... What are thinking about am I not good .. asked tae ... By looking at her dress. ... No no no ..    no baby ur looking stunning... Tae started to examine jk .. as she made a crying face ... Which made jk nervous ... As asked by cupping her cheeks baby baby ! What's wrong... Plz don't keep that face ... As jk also got tears which made tae widen her eyes ... By that she kissed him and cupped his cheeks and said baby Bubba ... I am not crying for anything...    Then why were u like that asked jk ...   that hmm hmm  I was jaelous  jaelous...  Which made jk smile and said .. jaelous... As tae nodes in response.... For what  asked jk ..... As tae spoke... Look at u ..!!.. u are soooo handsome that every girl will look at u as she pouted ...  Baby ... U are jaelous , I am jaelous..  so let's drop our plan .... As jk said ... Tae pulled him by his collar and said don't do actions... Ur are chief guest for that party righttt !!! Jk widen his eyes and asked who told u that ....    Hobi hyung said me that .. said tae ... This hobiiiii , i will Kill him .... Stop scolding my hyung come lets go ... As tae was walking jk grabbed her waist and kissed her passionately....