Mr Jeon 😉

_____ _____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ _____ ____ _____ ____ ____ ______ ________

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY MY STORIES....

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT......💜💜

PLEASE VOTE ME GUYS.....💜

MY STORIES CONTAIN PICS BUT THAT PICS CREDIT DOSENT GOES TO ME IT GOES TO THE REAL WONER BUT MOST PICS ARE MINE ONLY......

STAY SAFE.... STAY HOME .....💜💜...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
____ ____ _____ ____ _____ ___ ___ ___ ___ _____ ______ _____ _____ _____ _____

Jk was sleeping peacefully after their night session... As he opened his eyes with the absence of warmth by his side .
Jk  - where this baby carrot  went away ... hmmm .... I think I just need to give her a punishment..as said while smriking..

As jk was thinking suddenly he heard the door opening sound....by that jk closed his eyes as he pretended to sleep. As tae came inside with a coffee cup 🍵 as she was locking the door jk made his eyes half open to look at his cute wife .. as he was mesmerized and he got flated by her .

As jk closed his eyes again as tae came to him with coffee

As jk closed his eyes again as tae came to him with coffee.. as she called many times as jk didn't even moved a bit .as  she placed the cup on the side table .as tae on their bed and took a pillow as she was about to throw on jk. .... As he smiled while closing his eyes and he holded her hands made her lay down as jk was above her .. while pinning her hands... .

Jk - don't u think u deserve a punishment..
Tae - punishment.... But for what.. bunny boy ... Said with a teasing smile as tae don't have any idea that jk was serious about it ..
Jk - Ooo ... That means u didn't knew anything  about it right .,  As he said while griping tightly on her hands while his other hand was massaging her bare waist ..... As tae widen her eyes that jk eyes were filled with his dark aura...  As jk was leaving a wet kisses on her neck
Tae - b b bunny . Mmm ahhhh ... As tae was moaning mess as jk was trailing his hand all over taes body as jk  knew all her sensitive spots ..
As jk was rough in bed  while mummbling ...
Jk - u need to get punished for what u did carrot
Tae - ahh ...ahhh .. b b but ...b bunny.. what I d did ... As managed to say it out of her moans ...
Jk - u did love ....
Tae - w what .... Mmmmmm
As jk was too rough in bed ..as tae cloud in nine ...
As their morning session was over after many rounds....as they were laying on the bed as jk was hugging her .. as tae spoke.
Tae - hubby.  
Jk - yeah carrot .
Tae - u didn't answer me .
Jk - for ..?
Tae - why u punished me ...
Jk - as jk hugged her tightly and he placed his head in crook of her neck ...
Jk - bcz.  .. u left kook alone in the bed at morning.. so bunny got scared... As he said while pouting.
Tae - bunny....  
As tae heard a sniffing sound..
Tae - bunny ...... Hubby ...
As jk had tears in his eyes .. which made tae regret for what she did ...
Jk - bunny said many times ...that don't go anywhere... .. baby plz don't go anywhere without me ..  not even in the early morning.. I am scared that someone will take u away from me ...
Tae - bunny i would never go anywhere.. 
Jk - pomish ( promise) ..
As tae smiled and said .. promise bunny