Chapter 1 - Hello London

"Where is my sister?", I thought to myself standing outside Victoria train station. I had been waiting for about an hour now and I was sick of waiting. I grabbed my phone, and looked for Sarah on my contacts, she immediatly answered.

"Hello?", Sarah said.

"Sarah, where are you?", I asked. She hesitated..

"Oh god, I totally forgot you were coming", she said. "Look, get in a taxi, you know the address and when it gets here i'll pay for it", she instructed.

"Okay", I said walking towards the curb.

"I'm really sorry, i'll make it up to you i promise", she added.

"It's alright", I said. "Bye", I said hanging up and getting into a cab. I gave the driver Sarah's address and he quickly drove their, London was so bright and big compared to the small fields of Gloucester. See that's where i'm from, my name is Millie, i'm 17 and going now to stay with my sister Sarah. The cab driver was very chatty, tourist information about London and asking where I was from as of my accent. When we finally arrived the driver I found out was called Marcus, he gave me his card incase I needed a lift. I didn''t need Sarah's money, i paid him with the money in my pocket and pressed the buzzer to my sisters apartement. She immediatly let me in and i dragged my suitcase up the stairs.

"HEY!", She said hugging me.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much!", I smiled.

"Me too!", she smiled. Without hesitation "Look this is your room", she said taking my suitcase and taking me down the coridoor in her apartment. Her house was really cool and brightly coloured, she left me to set up and ordered in chinese;my favourite to say sorry.

I had settled in quickly, and me and Sarah decided to have a early night as she said we were going to the London Eye tomorrow.