Chapter 2 - Run

I woke up early to the smell of bacon and eggs, i immediatly got up in pleasure.

"Morning Sarah", I smiled.

"Morning Mills, I made you a full English", she said handing me a plate.

"Thankyou", I smiled.

"How did you sleep?", she asked as I sat down with my food.

"Good, and you?", I said munching.

"Good, you excited for today?", she asked.

"Ofcourse, first time", I grinned, she laughed.

"Good", she beamed. She came and joined me with her full English and we ate in silence. When she was done we both got ready. I put on my jumper, leggings, snug, and boot heels.

(http://www.highschoolpieces.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/The-Minimalist.png <the outfit)

And we set off, I was so excited;I have spasms in my stomach for my excitedness. Whe we arrived I took a gulp realising how huge the eye was compared to how small it looked through a telly screen. We ventured on, I had my camera with me and was taking pictures of London from the height. You could see everything;big ben, houses of parliment, the menelium tower, the olympic stadium and so much more. It was shocking figuring out how small humans were, the walking people were small just like peas. When we arrived at the top Sarah's phone rang, she anwsered.

"Hello?", she said smiling at me. "What?". "Oh my, oh god". "Okay i'll be there soon", she said hanging up.

"What is it?", I asked her worried.

"It's the apartement, the people, the whole flat was flooded", she said.