Chapter 1

''Babe... Please, come here don't be scared!" Simon called after me as I stormed out the messy janitors closest.

"The fucking janitors closest seriously?" I yelled at him as I continued on my way back to the lunch hall.

"Chelsea wait!"

"And I'm not your babe anymore Simon; not anymore!" We had 'gone out' for exactly four days and like most of the boys in my relationships, they expected me to have sex with them. You see, I'm known in my school by girls for being the 'school's easy slut' and the 'sex bomb' by the boys. Why? You may ask well, it's just lil' ole me caught in my own big web of lies. He ran up to me and used my hand to spin me around to face him. He flashed his irresistible smile that I once fell for... but got used to.

"You're not leaving me right" he asked hopefully. I rolled my eyes and gave him a fake smile. Oh no, no, I always take back guys who try to take my virginity away in a janitors closet, it's just so romantic!

"Simon..." I sighed seductively and grabbed his collar. He smirked, closed his eyes and leaned in close. Now's my chance and I didn't waste a second of it. I kicked him in the balls, not to hard though, and walked away while he crouched down in pain. "Bye Si, I hate for us to end like this but, I'm not that type of girl."

"Wait! Fine whatever but... Can you um... not tell anyone that we... you broke up with me?" he asked through puffs of air. I turned round and raised my brow at him; I'm not very surprised actually... I was waiting for that question. For a second I thought there was at least one sexually frustrated boy who can accept rejection. Huh, I guess I was wrong. A second is just too darn short off the truth.

"Why not?" I asked naively, even though I knew the answer.

"Well would you mind telling them that I broke up with you... and not the other way around." oh joy!

"Simon you tried to have sex with me... in a janitor's closest for fucks sake! So not classy dude." I whisper yelled the janitors closet bit.

"I know, I know but... ugh why is it such a big deal anyway? You're my girlfriend and it's not like it's your first time anyway..." At this point he was staring into my eyes so I looked down so not to let anything slip. He furrowed his eyebrows and I shut my eyes in frustration. Shit. He's on to me! I watched as he limped over to me. Why was he even limping it was only a little kick. Whatever happened to his balls of steel that he told all the girls about? Well the truth was bound to come out someday, might as well get this over with.

"Chelsea?"

I'm tired anyway, tired of the games, the lying, the fakeness of it all, and just... tired of this sick reputation I built on a mountain of lies. I'm a liar?

"Chelsea," he grabbed my chin and tilted my head upwards but I refused to open my eyes. He let my head drop again and he threw his head back and shut his eyes as well.

"Fuck!" He swore lightly under his breath. "You're a fucking virgin Chels!"

I rolled my eyes at his words. What does that mean? What's wrong with being flowered? Oh wait, yeah at this school, everything! If you're 17 and a disco stick hasn't been shoved up your vagina then you are basically untouchable to the airheaded male species. All my girl "friends" apparently lost their v-card over freshman spring break in Miami while I went to visit my grandmother in Italy. My friends though, they think I only went there for a week and then moved on to a resort on the beach where I got drunk and lost my virginity to a sexy Italian life guard... And a bartender... And a billionaire pimp... A couple of times. Which I didn't.... Urgh I'm such an idiot. And now they all look up to me like I'm some sort of sex guru. Basically, like I'm a sex-crazed slut-bag... The word spread and now everybody thinks I'm a whore! Guys pick me 'cuz I'm "experienced" but really I'm about as experienced on sex as a fish on astronomy.

"Sorry to let you down buddy!" I said feigning sorrow. I gave him a pat on the shoulder, the lil fella will get over it. I turned on my heels to head for the lunch hall, leaving his confused form in the hallway. Yes I'm wearing heels, I go to a private school in California so we wear uniform. For girls, a black skirt that stops at the knees, a white button up and an optional blazer with a black and red tie. Disgusting I know; for the boys, black trousers, a white button up and an optional blazer with a black and red tie. We were allowed to wear any shoes as long as they were black or a dark red shade. We were also allowed to wear jewelry and shit so it wasn't as bad as people describe it to be. All the halls were empty so I'm expecting a long line... great!

"B-but spring break..." Simon called.

"Exaggerated" I lied. It wasn't really a lie 'cuz it was completely and utterly exaggerated.

I left him still in his daze as I walked into the intoxicated hall where obesity breeds and spouts offspring. The regular whistling from the nerds on the table by the door began as I threw my gum into the bin at the entrance.

"Hey Chelsea! Can you check if my penis is appropriate for the average vagina?" Sheldon, a nerd from the table called out and a bunch of his friends started snorting and laughing with him. Here we go...

"Sure, once you dig it out of the dumpster, or trade one for your loose vagina in a pawn shop, maybe even just invest in a strap-on and stick it to your vagina, give me a call k?" I winked flashed him my trusty bird and walked off. His friends "oh-ed" and laughed even louder. Good lord the things I have to go through with in this hormone ridden hell hole, parents and teachers like to call school.