Chapter 11: Home

Hello guys here's another chapter because when I started this book I never really found peace in writing it but as I continue it's pretty much my road to running away from reality and one of my dreams is becoming an author so this is one of the best experiences ever. So I hope you enjoy this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                        Liz's POV:

The waitress had come back with our food and we started eating. I've been thinking about what Zayn had told me today about his family friends coming to live with us and that they're male. I don't mind them staying with us, but the only males I know are Zayn, my brothers and few male friends and yes I said brothers. I'm literally the only girl.

"So, uhm what lead to your family friends staying with us? I know that it isn't my place to question you, b--" Before I could continue he interrupted me.
"No, don't worry love, it is your right to ask because you live there too. They'll be living with us because of business and we are close so we prefer us staying together. We have been since we were kids, but that changed when we grew up." He informed me.

"Oh." I replied bluntly and went into wonderland. He looked at me curiously trying to figure out what was on my mind.
"What's on your mind cherié?" He asked curiously.
"Nothing." I said not wanting to talk about it.
"Elizabeth. I'm asking you to tell me now, because if I don't know I won't know what you're stressed about so fucking tell me. I don't like being shut out." He said angry with his cold voice.

Excuse you sir?
The fuck?

"Erm what? Well I'm sorry I like having at least a couple of things that I don't want to share. It's personal and I don't like talking about it. I don't wanna fucking cry in a fucking restaurant. And watch your tone the fuck." I snapped at him.
"I don't like you talking to me like that!" He snapped back.
"Well, I don't like you talking to me like that either. What has gotten into you? You suddenly this fucked up Alpha Male, acting like this." I got angrier. He just leaned back in his chair looking pissed as fuck, harshly exhaling not wanting to respond.

"What? You're not gonna say anything? Great." I said. Our plates were already finished so I grabbed his keys off the table and stormed out into the car and slammed the door. I know it wasn't a big deal and he was worried and just wanted to know, but I don't wanna go off and tell him my fucked up background. The weird part is, we said the words I love you way too quickly and that stresses me out. It's been like what, three months?

The other weird thing is that he changed his whole persona with a snap of his finger. The most shocking thing is that even behind all that Alpha Male shit, he still cares. I shouldn't have snapped at him like that and just told him the truth.

Make up your mind woman.
Shut up! I know.

He then came into the car and slammed the door. He turned around to his side and looked at me dead in the eye and said NOTHING.
"What?" I asked angrily. He said nothing still looking at me with his dull cold face.
"What's wrong?" I asked annoyed.
"I should be the one asking you that." He finally spoke coldly.
"I don't like how you changed your whole persona like that." I said honestly.
"I'm sorry it's just I've been trying to be nice and polite just for you because I didn't want you to run away. But I realized if I really want you to stay I just had to show you me so that when I snap. You'd know how to react and understand. I don't want to lie to you so neither should you." He said honestly.

"Okay. I get that, but there are some things I wanna tell you about that I myself can't seem to accept. Baby, I just need a little time and you need to understand that." I told him softly feeling bad about not being able to tell him.
"It's okay baby. I understand." He said softly. I let out a sigh of relief.
"I'm sorry." I apologized.
"Baby, I said it's okay. You don't need to apologize." He said reassuringly.
"But I snapped at you." I said upset.
"I did as well. So it's even. Okay?" He reassured me.
"Okay." I replied back to him in a soft tone.

He started the car and started driving us home. Home? I missed saying that word frequently. Maybe it's because I haven't had a place to call home in a long time. Not like home like my apartment. Home like...home. He then suddenly placed his hand on my upper thigh rubbing circles on it softly. I sunk into my seat relaxing.
"Zayn?" I called out to him. He hummed signalling me to continue.
"Do you think, we, said I love you too fast or moved too fast." I asked concerned.
"Maybe, but it's true. Mostly for me because I haven't told a woman that I love them before. Not until you." He said with a straight face focusing on the road.

"Well that counts for both of us because neither have I." I told him.
"See. Also what I have for you surely isn't lust. It's honestly more than that and if it isn't love what is it? It's weird of me to be saying this because of me being a Mafia and all, but I'm still human." He said honestly. I just smiled at him softly, just loving the way he said that. The drive was quiet but in a good way. We finally reached home and he parked the car in his driveway and told his driver to park it in the garage.

"You know, I wanted us to have sex when we got home, but I'm tired." I told him out of nowhere.
"THEN WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT?" He shouted and plumped on the couch.
"I'm sad now." He said pouting and faking a sad expression. I look at him and giggled.
"Well, that's just too bad." I said turning around, walking up the stairs into our room. I changed into my black Nike hoodie and some black, short Nike tights. He then suddenly bursts into the room slamming the door and jumping on the bed making me leep in the air, falling on the ground. I swear muh nigga looked scared for his life. But that washed off his face when I started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked confused.
"I-I fell." I said between laughs.
"I swear to God sometimes that you are crazy." He said chuckling. I stopped laughing and climbed up the bed and kicked him off. He grunted when he fell on the ground. Then I started laughing again.
"Th-that's what you get fo--." I cut myself off because of my laughter. He then got on the bed laying next to me staring at me while I laughed. I turned towards him.

"What?" I asked my laugh fading.
"I love it when I make you laugh." He said softly smiling.
"Well, I love it when you make me laugh." I said with a soft tone smiling widely.
"I love it when you smile at me like that." He stated making me blush.
"Then I'll do it more often." I told him softly. He then kissed me and I kissed him. That lasted for a while and we stopped. He covered me with the blankets and covered himself. He pulled me by the waist so we can be closer than we already were.
"Goodnight Bambino." He said.
"Goodnight my love." I replied back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for watching another chapter of HIS ANGEL. Have a good day/night wherever you are. Please like, vote and comment. Thank you and luv yuh☺️❣️🥰