Chapter 14: The past

Wassup guys here's another chapter of HIS ANGEL. I hope y'all enjoy this one as it has insight on one of the things  Elizabeth does on her alone time.  Make sure you comment and vote and please don't mind the spelling mistakes as I'm only human. And also please no hate, racism, sexism or any of that shit coz I'm not afraid to clap back but anyways...leggo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     •  ZAYN'S POV •

I woke up earlier than Elizabeth today which was normal because this woman sleeps in the morning and stays up all fucking night. The only time I've seen her wake up a little earlier is when she used to live by her own or when she felt like in that 'THAT GIRL' type of mood.

Don't ask how I know that.

I turn to my side giving her a kiss on the forehead and getting up to take a shower. I felt like taking a really hot shower as I got used to it because that's how Elizabeth sets it when we showered together. I took a quick one, got out and wrapped a towel around my waist and exited the bathroom. I went into the closet dressing in my black suit, black turtle neck and black boots

 I went into the closet dressing in my black suit, black turtle neck and black boots

I got out of the closet to see Elizabeth stretching and groaning on the bed

"

Buongiorno mio amore." I said softly smiling at her.
"Good morning Xavier." She said tiredly. I looked at her like she was mental.
"Mhmm, why are you grumpy? I know you just woke up but you're never that grumpy to the point where you call me by my middle name." I asked with one of my eyebrows lifted while my hands are in my pockets. She looked at me with her resting bitch face that she has on 24/7.
"Well...I actually really like your middle name so deal with it." She said smiling while walking over to me.

"Mhmm. Sure." I said sarcastically with a blank face.
"Well you can think whatever you wanna but I have my reasons." She said standing on her tippy toes, placing a soft kiss on my cheek. She the walked into the bathroom and started brushing her teeth.
"I'm going to head out to work bambino. I'll probably be home late." I informed her walking towards her and wrapping my hands around her waist from behind. She just nodded continuing to brush her teeth. I kissed her neck softly saying goodbye and she waved at me giving me her beautiful smile.