𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄-𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄—𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆:𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐔𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃

𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆:
𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐔𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃

⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘ENJOY!⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘

"𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐄!" 𝐈 𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃, 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐒 condo that belongs to, not only himself, but his whole band.

"Hey, Virginia." Junior said, walking into the main entrance, acting like I didn't just barge into his home.

"Hi, any chance you know where Dave is?" I asked, walking to the kitchen.

"I'm right here." He laughed at himself. "Just kidding, he went out to grab a few six packs. He'll probably be back soon." Then the door opened. "Speak of the Devil."

"Dave," I called out again.

"Virginia," He mocked me, as he walked into the kitchen with four six packs. "What's up?"

"I was wondering why you're posted all over the fucking music shop down the street? I mean, your music can't be that good," I teased him, making him send a playful glare my way.

"Yeah, just like you weren't a good lay." He joked, we actually haven't fucked— I swear.

"Oh shut the fuck up. Tell me. Why are you posted all over the music shop?" I repeated my question.

"Because I'm in a band, and we're having a tour soon," He said, taking out a cigarette, and searching in his pockets for a lighter. He couldn't find one so he started to search for one in the cabinets.

"You didn't tell me this information," I sighed, kind of sad now. He will probably be gone for months, and not to mention miles away from me.

Dave and I go way back. Our parents were neighbors, and one day I was singing outside while picking flowers. Next thing I knew, I heard a small voice say, 'Wow! You're— you're super duper great at singing!'

So, Dave and I grew up together, and as we got older we'd walk places instead of just playing in our yards. Dave would always steal his parent's lighter and pick up cigarette buds from the ground that were already smoked, he'd light it again and smoke it pretty much until it was nothing.

We'd go to the convenience store and a few times we stole chips or gum, nothing too valuable. Besides, the worker there was a 20 year old female. I don't think she gave a damn.

We were really close, and me having a slight case of attachment issues didn't make him going on tour any easier for me.

"I know, I was gonna call you today, but plans changed," He said, raising his eyebrows at me while taking a drag of his cig.