𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄- "𝐎𝐇. 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒."

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄— "𝐎𝐇

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄— "𝐎𝐇. 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒."

𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆:
𝐌𝐑𝐒. 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐍 (𝐏𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑)
𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃

⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘!⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘

It's been a few weeks since Dave has offered me to come on tour with him, and today's the day of my performance. I'm nervous as fuck, just simply because I don't want to hit a wrong note or something.

But none of the audience will know, right? Unless it sounds horrible. Then they will notice.

I brushed the thoughts away as my piano teacher interrupted me.

"You're on deck, Ms. Rosse!"

"Okay, Mrs. Callahan."

I breathed deeply and fixed my outfit; a slightly fitted black dress.

I also invited James, his band, and Dave along with his band, so that just makes the nervousness even worse.

As the guy that was just performing bowed and went offstage, a quickly walked on, along with my music. I took a long, deep breath, before looking at Mrs. Callahan to see her cue.

She cued me, and that's when I started. The piece was actually quite beautiful, although it had a lot of flats in it, it wasn't too hard.

Toward the middle of the song is when it got pretty hard.

Oh shit. Alright. I thought to myself. I went through the notes in my head as I played them, taking glances at my music then the piano, back and forth. My hands were clammy and I head little beads of sweat forming at my temples because of the anxiety, focus and pressure that I had put on myself.

And then, the song finished.

Applause filled the room, the sweet feeling of credit and relief afterward just felt amazing.

I stood up and took my music, bowing before getting offstage.

A minute later, I heard yells from outside.

"Just please let me in! I'm a close friend! Please, fuck!" Oh, Dave.

"Hey, shut it. There're performances going on right now."

"Oh my Go—!"

"Hi, Dave. Come in." I said with a smile, and the guard looked surprised. Astonished, at that.

"Hey, Virginia." He hugged me tight. "You did great, really." He said, letting go of me to look me in the eyes.

"Thank you, Dave, I appreciate it." I sighed contently, "Well, I should probably get my things together, I don't have to stay for all of the performances after mine. I can if I want, but.. I don't wanna." I chuckled, and so did Dave.

"Alright—"

"Dave..?" A voice said from behind.

"What the Hell.." Dave tensed up, turning around slowly.

"Oh. James."

𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐔𝐏:

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑— 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐄