ᖫ⦊Chapter 2, At The School⦉ᖭ

I arrived at school, I was so bored. Then I saw my best friend's back, I ran all the way there and jumped on his back, there were some girls glaring at me.

Well let me explain why,He is pretty popular at school, so he has his own fangirls. I sighed
Anyway, back to the story

I looked at the jealous toxic faces and pulled out my tongue. The fangirls stormed out angrily.

I turned to him and started laughing
He then he dropped me and I fell on my butt! He laughed and then helped me up

Sometime later the bell rang, we went in class. Suddenly, " Today we have some new students! Please treat them nicely. " the teacher said to us.

Then the kids for the bus came in! I was mad, I wanted to get up and punch them in the face!

"I'm Haru." The boy said "And this is my Sister Emiko. " he then continued while he was smiling.

"Haru, please take ur seat next to the girl over there. " the teacher said "Kira! please, raise your hand. "

Kira's PØV:
'WHY ME?? I DON'T WANT TO SIT NEXT TO HIM! PICK SOMEONE ELSE, GOD! '

I raised my hand, because I didn't want to get in trouble.. He walked over and sitted next to me.

"Emiko, please sit next to.. Hmm.. Anny!
Sit next to Anny. Raise your hand please! " the teacher said.

Emiko, quickly went over and sat next to that girl, They acted like besties! Not even me and kageyama act like that!!

Kageyama looked at me and giggled!

Words: 267