•○Chapter 7○•

**I reseted my phone.. and I lost the images :') I'm really sorry that I didn't continue the story 🥹 I thought I finished it!! THIS STORY, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MANY CURSES IF IT TRIGGERS U PLS UR ALLOWED TO LEAVE :)**

I looked at Kageyama and then back to Emiko.. "ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS!!! WHY DIDNT U TELL ME.!" I said as I went there and hugged him tightly.

Both of the looked confused, I then said "Dww I'm not mad! I'm just happy u finally u got yourself someone to look over your childish ass!" I said while laughing but he looked shocked and betrayed but not in a serious way!

Emiko looked at him and remember that he called me bbg which she didn't know we used it as a Nickname or like something fun each other

"Why did u call her bbg tho..!" She said so mad looking at Kage, he become so scared that from fear he became the white as a ghost!

He came behind me trying to hide himself while I was explaining to emiko that we use it as a joke and we didn't mean to make a problem in the relationship.

Suddenly.."Why r ur eyes red..? Have you been crying?" Emiko said with a really worried look and her face, then Kage that was behind me grabbed my shoulders and turned me to face him

"Emiko has a point.. Who made you cry ill go kill that bastard!!" **idk if I typed it wrong** He said so mad, that even a bull would be scared!

I forgot that I cried bc of Haru! "Oh nothing I'm just.. uhh.. tired! Yes tired!"
I said trying to hide the fact that I cried

Then out of the blue, emiko pulled me aside "did my brother make u cry..? If he did please tell me ill make sure he won't make the girl that he l-! I MEAN U CRY.!!" She said looking very suspicious to me.. "the girl that what??" I looked at her confused, "Anyway.. back to the point, yes he did make me cry but PLEASE  don't tell kage he will kill him! Remember the first day we met kage was glaring at haru from that day he thinks his bad influence!!"I said sick worried abt haru and kage!

"Trust me you have my word I won't tell anyone... except haru I need to tell him that he misunderstood us!" She said with a trustworthy look on her face
"Okay, fine I trust u but once u break my trust, your not gaining it back, even if u are Kageyama's gf!" I said walking back to where Kageyama was..

As I looked at the spot he was.. suddenly THERE WAS NO ONE!? I turned around  at Emiko "KAGEYAMA IS NOT HERE!? DO U THINK HE HEARD US!? IM SO WORRIED NOW WHAT UF HE WENT TO KILL HARU WHAT IF.." I continue saying many negative stuff with negative thoughts

"Dw I have it under control come with me." She said very calmly,

We went to their house and we saw Kageyama bursting in! I rushed to catch up with him as fast as I could.. but I couldn't.. when his mad the world behind him is burning!! WHAT AM I GONNA DO THEY'RE GONNA KILL THEMSELVES!!

I rushed in the door and asked Mrs. Alice where was Haru, "Why is everyone asking me where Haru is! Is my boy that important?? Anyway, his upstairs to his room.." She said as she sighed

I walked up the stairs quickly and tried finding his room, then I heard emiko "Come, this way!" She said pointing at a door the opposite way I was going

I rushed over there and opened the door
"SHE LIKES U, WHY DONT U GET IT! WHEN EVER SHES WITH U SHE HAS A REASON TO CRY BC OF YOU!? ARE YOU SERIOUS SHE GIVES U SO MANY HINTS BC SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO HIDE HER FEELINGS! YOUR THE FIRST BOY THAT SHE TRULY LIKES DONT RUIN STUFF OR ILL RUIN UR FACE, BASTARD!!" Kageyama said, while I stood there in shock.

Haru looked at the door and saw me standing there with no words.. Kageyama after a while turned too "KIRA! WHAT R U DOING HERE!" He said so worried that he realised what he did..

I walked over to him and slapped him and looked at him and then to Haru.. "I'm sorry.." Haru said.

I ignored everyone and left and went home.. I ignored my mum that was sick worried wanting to know what happened, I ignored calls and texts from everyone.. the only thing or a living soul I didn't ignore was my dog.. Zelda.

I didn't go to school for days until finally one day Kageyama snapped and came to my house bursting in my room sick worried that I died and I wouldn't pick up the phone..

I looked at him and then at Zelda.. "Protect me.." I said to Zelda while she stood up and looked at me with a confused face but then glared and barked at Kageyama..

But him knowing whenever he wants something he gets it, and the only thing he wanted rn in the entire world was to talk to his bsf again

He began to come closer and closer until Zelda gave up she knew she couldn't attack someone she knew her whole life, and knew that it was my life too..

Zelda moved aside and let Kageyama come closer to the bed I was

"Look.. I'm sorry.. okay I know I did the worst thing that I could have done.. I said everything to Haru which u didn't want.. ik I did a terrible thing and I hope u forgive me.."Kageyama said while sitting at the bed..

The I heard downstairs the door open and my mum greeting people.

Those people came to my room and u realised the only people that know how to come to my house and find my room was Kageyama and Haru, but this time those people where 2 which Means it was Haru and emiko

Both of them came to my room sick worried, they looked at each other and then At kage.. Then he nodded no that I didn't reply back

Then I heard footsteps coming closer to the bed which made me anxious..

I felt warm hands hugging me, and that made me realise it was Haru! "I'm sorry too ik I shouldn't have treated u like that.." he said, whispering into my ear.. feeling his warm breath near me

He then let go, and I turned around.. and looked at everyone.. and then looked at the floor I didn't have words, I didn't know what to say..

Suddenly.. "Kids food's ready come eat!"
My mum yelled from the other side of the house

I got up putted my shoes and grabbed Harus hand and let Kageyama hold Emikos hand ... I turned at Kageyama and nodded with a smile we went down ate and then talked for a while.. everything came back to normal again

Time has passed everything was going with ease

"Hey, kira.. Can I ask you something?" Haru said with his hand behind his neck while looking at the ground..

"Ofc what's up?" I said confused.. "Will.. Will u go out with me!" He said afraid of the answer. "U SERIOUS! I mean! Fr? Ofc!!" I said as my inner me jumped around and did cartwheels like a little kid!

"Wait! So u r coming with me! Right??" He said surprised, I smiled and nodded

After that date.. Me and Haru Started dating, Kageyama and emiko stayed together,

All of us graduated from college and packed our bags and got a house that the four of us could stay in!

Those years till Now! Those are the best ones I could ever make.. :)

The End