MY issue with erens and mikasas friendship / relationship: PART 2

I ain't forget about your ass bitch

To start off, i know damn well you just want mikasa cuz she the only girl close to you that will always forgive and justify your actions

To start off, i know damn well you just want mikasa cuz she the only girl close to you that will always forgive and justify your actions. The ONLY one that will protect you from the shit yk was gonna happen. I know how males be playing w people's feelings nowadays. You that desperate for spare coochie dumbass? You definitely the type of ex to gaslight mfs cuz yo life ain't going as you want it to be.
—————

Nobody can fucking tell me idc about his ass cuz i do and I just want to see him do well for once but instead he just let his ego dictate wtf you want like humble yourself.
——-
Like i know people be saying "oh yeah he cares about mikasa and loves her so much he would do anything for her." Be for real now. Eren has always cared about his friends not just only mikasa 🤣.
——————-
Throughout the whole anime mikasa is always the gentlemen of the group and always keeps saving his ass. The only thing eren did was to save her one time. Anybody can do the bare minimum, ain't nothing special, it's just human decency. Especially on his titan form cuz mf can do anything with that power so why not use it for the smallest things to 🤷🏽‍♀️
———-
To add on, didn't this bitch hurt mikasa during the table scene? A real mf would trust you and let you know what he going through and what his intentions behind his actions are. But instead, he gaslights and manipulates her thinking mikasa is gonna get the hint. Same thing for armin.

————

Eren being a grown ass man acting childish. Imagine growing up w your friends that have always had their trust on you and you just disrespect them like that? Nah you a whole ass faker. Just imagine this shit irl and tell me if that seems right. Exactlyyy LMFAOOO 😭😭
————-

I'm beginning to think eren is gay for armin he more of a gentlemen for him than for mikasa. All what eren does is complain and insult her and not appreciate what mikasa does for him. Mikasa always being the bigger person is a privilege and this mf just takes it as a grain of salt. Bitch look at wtf happened during that night at the mountain when you asked what mikasa considers you as. You think you slick for letting that shit slide and expect mikasa to run back to you after so many times you've hurt her ass? You just like every other toxic ex. Mikasa just boosted his ego that pushed him to what he is rn smh.
————-
MANGA SEASON 4 SPOILER :

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

look at his dumbass

look at his dumbass. You see what I'm saying when i say he acting like every other dude after fumbling the bag by not appreciating what a girl do for you? Now you want her ass cuz you know u gonn die when you should've done that a long time ago. " i want her to have feelings for me" my ass "I don't want her to find another guy" yeah but what about historia isn't that bitch your sneaky link? That's what possessive and manipulators say. My ass mf. "Even after I die I want her to hold me in her heart for a long time"  let's laugh.

You treat her more as a sister without even realizing let's not lie now 🤦🏽‍♀️

You treat her more as a sister without even realizing let's not lie now 🤦🏽‍♀️. No wonder she said family cuz you been acting like her little sibling all along while she's been the bigger sis. The fact that you and her are the same age is embarrassing too. fuck outta here
—-

People defend eren no matter wtf he does but in reality do you really care for him if you don't point out his flaws and his wrong doings. I'm literally concerned for future relationships 👩‍🦯 I know he just a character but damn some of y'all gotta realize what healthy relationships or friendships are like.
——-

Ight I finished my rant 💁🏽‍♀️

————-