Hey guys

Sorry I haven't posted but someone had the audacity to tell me what I can and can't read like I would love to say this in the nicest way possible. You do not have the right to private chat just to tell me that bc I'm 14 that I can't read 18+ books like it's my choose so pls.

Don't private message just to say that bc

1. I've watched sex sense in horror or romantic movies let alone I've walked into my parents doing that.

2. I can read what I want, I also have rights just like the rest of y'all.

Like yeah I sound like I'm complaining but don't message me to tell me what I can and can't do like ur my parents guardian or anything and Ik some people on Wattpad but are also my best friends in reality that read, write and role play about 18+ things so it's just really agitating when someone sends stuff like that bc I'm having a bad day and ur say 'oh u can't be reading about this' then ur get gonna get the very upset, angry and annoyed side of me so pls don't message me just to be like this person bc it's not fair and some young people at the age of 14 what to read about then let them.

If they are trying to find something interesting then don't go wasting ur time just to tell them that bc it's not fair just bc some of u are over the age of 18 doesn't mean u can't tell overs what to do bc that isn't ur place or right to do, if they wanna be a horny person then let them do go out of ur way and do that bc it can annoy people but ur telling people that want to know what happen sex not to read about.

So this is a warning please and please don't message and waste ur time tell me I can't read 18+ books bc of my age just bc I'm 14 doesn't mean u weren't that age once.

Sorry if I'm nagging u guys is just annoying that so ppl go out of there way to nag younger ppl and tell them what they can't and can do or read, watch and write like ur not there mom and they don't know u so don't expect that they won't do what I have said back to this person.

Bye have a good day y'all