My Princess Chap. 13

November 8,2022

☂︎

Naruto pov

Why is love so complicated? I know I love Sasuke but why do I get a bad feeling. Is it because he asked to marry me? I feel like everything about our relationship was rushed. Yeah we went on dates which I truly enjoyed.

Maybe I'm just overthinking all this since he is my first boyfriend. Ugh, I'm so confused I feel like I need to be alone and just rethink everything!

Knock knock

"Come in."
Mom and dad walked in.

"I know this is going to be difficult to hear. Specially with your relationship with the prince and your happiness."
Huh? What's going on? I looked at dad with a confused look.

"Haaa....we'll be moving. By moving we don't mean a few miles away. We're moving to France due to our jobs. Your mom and I have come to a conclusion to let you stay here and live with Sasuke. We know how much you love him so it's okay with us if you want to stay."

Moving away. Far from here without Sasuke? I'm either going to make a huge mistake or make the right choice. Ever since I met Sasuke my whole life changed. I'm about to become an adult and I feel like I haven't done anything but follow people around.

"Actually....I want to go with you."
They stared at each other with a surprise look.

"Honey, are you sure? I thought—"

"Mom, I'm sure. I'm 17 and I feel like I haven't done anything. I just want to try something new."
She gave me a smile and nodded.

"So when are we leaving?"

"Well, it was going to be a week from now. But they suddenly changed it to tomorrow. So if you want you can spend the whole day at castle."
Dad's right I should be with Sasuke before leaving. I got up and put on my shoes and headed to the castle.

☂︎

"Naruto, I'm so glad you're here I was actually about to head out to your place. Come in."
I pecked his cheek and walked inside.

"So, do you want to go out somewhere?"
I turned around and smiled at him.

"Actually, I just want to spend the day here with you."
He held my hand and nodded as we headed upstairs to his room.

The whole day we spent it by playing video games and talking. I actually enjoyed it.
At the moment we're sitting on his bed while eating some snacks.

"Hahaha, Sasuke you're so stupid sometimes."
He gave me a pouty expression which I couldn't help but pinch his cheek.
I'm really going to miss him. But we can always text or FaceTime it won't be the same but it's something.

He then wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. He buried his face on my neck kissing it. I felt his hand go in the back of my pants. I stopped him by by pushing him away.

"What's wrong?"
I looked down and sigh.

"Sasuke, I'm sorry but this was my choice. I know it's going to be hard but I know we'll be okay. We can always text everyday and FaceTime."
Sasuke raised a brow.

"Why are you talking about?"
I bit my bottom lip.

"I'm leaving. Far away from here."
He frowned.

"What do you mean you're leaving? Talk to your parents tell them you want to stay. You can stay with me!"
I placed my hand on his cheek.

"I had a choice of either staying here with you or going with them. I'm sorry but it's what I decided. I want you to support me on this. I'll be able to more things, things that I haven't even done. I just want to do something new. I love you Sasuke. I know you'll wait for me."
If you really love me you won't give up on us, right?
He removed my hand away from him surprising me. What am I saying he should be upset.

"I promise you that I will only love you. You're my first love I will never forget you. I know it's hard to say goodbye but I will return, I promise."
Please say something. God I feel like crying, this is hard to do.

"When are you leaving..."

"......Tomorrow morning."
I don't like seeing him like this. I hugged him hoping this would calm him.

Suddenly he pushed me away.

"Sasuke—"

"Are you making fun of me?"
What is he saying?
He stood up staring at me with a look that I have never seen.

"N-No I'm not making fun of you! This is hard for me too!"

"I told you how much I loved you and yet you decide to leave me!? What the hell is wrong with you!?"

'Naruto, let me come out to fix things'

No don't, I have to deal with this by myself.

"I'm sorry! I love you, you know I do! But this shouldn't break us apart! Like I said we can message—"

"Get out."
What.... The tears I was holding back were soon released. What is happening. Did I make a mistake? Why is he acting this way? I was prepare for his reaction but not this.

"Sasuke please, this isn't like you why are you acting this way? You're scaring me..."
Suddenly he pushed me against the wall.

"You think you can just make me fall in love with you and dump me!? Was this all a game to you!? Haven't you ever thought of my feelings!?"
He then let go. I wiped my tears away. Are these his true colors or....is he just upset enough to end it all.

"I always knew your love for me was genuine I never doubt it you. My intention was never to play with your feelings. Sasuke—"

"It's Majesty to you. Leave me. We're done. I don't want to see your....face again. I hope you find what you're looking for."
We're done? We're breaking up....

"Sasu— okay.... I never thought you were this kind of person. Were you just hiding it this whole time? Sorry for wasting your time your Majesty. I'll get going."

I walked out of the room leaving him alone. I walked downstairs with tears rolling down my face.

"Oh, Naruto I didn't know you— why are you crying?"
Itachi asked. Ugh great I didn't want to see him either.

"It's...nothing I'm sorry but I should get going. You won't be seeing me here anymore."
He held my wrist stopping me.

"Wait, whatever my brother did  don't give him a second chance. He gets impatient easily. I heard that you're leaving, where are you going?"
Ugh I just want to be in my room and drown in my tears!

"Uh France, I'm sorry but I just want get out of here."
He finally let go.

"We'll see each other again, Naruto."

☂︎ NO POV

"Got everything?"

"Yeah, let's just go."

"Oh I thought Sasuke was going to meet us to say bye."
Naruto let out a sigh.

".....It doesn't matter let's just go."
They put their luggage's in the the trunk and drove off. Right when they left a red car pulled up.

Sasuke immediately got out and started banging on the door.

"Naruto! Shit.......I'm too late."
He punched the door in frustration and sighed.

"Fuck....what have I done."