Jesus Christ.

Sorry for not uploading as much, I got school lmao

Hysterical Laughing was all the three heroes? Well 2 and a supposed hero student were hearing me laughing hysterically, this is the best piece of drama I've ever heard.

"Bruh, that's a good one to tell Blast and the other hell mobs! I should visit them!" I said as I opened a nether portal.

...woosh...

"Jesus Christ." I said looking at the behemoth of a fortress and bastion.

*Blaze noises*

"Hi Red, how are ya?" I asked

"Hot." Red replied

"Very funny, where's Blast?" I questioned

"Training the Blazelings on how to shoot fire." Red replied as I nodded.

"And the Endermen and dragon?" I continued

"We've almost finished inventing time travel Master Blade." Said a collosal voice.

"Poggers."

...

"And how does this work?" I asked the Head Scientist Enderman.

*Enderman Noises*

"So you attached a time travelling machine or TTM™ on Void?" I repeated

*Positive Enderman sounds*

"Makes sense." I replied as I hopped on Void(The Dragon) and punched in the date.

Somewhere in a broken overworld

A green portal is open, something walks out of it...

"Time to hunt." A green hooded man with a sword said.

...

"I'll land Void in this timelines nether." I said as I opened a nether portal, for some reason the color of the portal is green?

I went through the portal and saw something similar to the nether, but no lava, it's as if the overworld was in the nether.

"What the nether?" I said

"It seems as though the nether has not existed yet, it is possibly a dimension like the overworld, before it fell into the depths of hell." Said Void

"Guess so, but I wonder if there is any life here." I said flying Void to overlook for any signs of life.

"Over there Master Blade!" Void said pointing his head towards a massive castle looking structure.

"Guess we found signs of life." I shrugged as Void went to land.

I jumped off of Void and looked for an entrance, and found a gate of sorts.

I was immediately bombarded by arrows, but before any of them hit me I blocked them with my shield.

"What the hell?" I said putting Void into a spawn egg, then I unblocked and threw tnt in front of the gate and blew it open, I saw a bunch of Pigmen with swords. they weren't undead?

I built an obsidian wall to block the arrows as I make a tnt launcher.

*BOOM*

The castle blew open and revealed a throne with a green hooded man with some hunter looking accessories.

"Techno." He said

"The fuck are you?" I yelled back

"Let's just say, your nightmare." He replied as he jumped off the throne and pull his sword up.

I blocked his attack and jumped back while charging my crossbow.

I shot my shot and he manifested a shield and blocked it.

"So it's the same type of quirk as Craft?" I asked

"My Quirk, "Mine" is far more superior!" The Man yelled as he shot another arrow at me.

I blocked it again but felt the shield break, as it disintegrated I saw him hold a diamond axe behind the shield.

"Son of a-" I was cut off as I was hit into a portal.

I hit the wall of an alleyway quite hard, and saw the man walk out of the portal as it closed behind him.

"I've come to end you." He said.

"Technoblade never dies!" I yelled as I shot 4 firework rockets at his face.

He was launched back into the wall but stood up rather angrily.

"I bet you're just an orphan copycat." I said

"I am conducting an arrest, for the crimes against humanity!" He yelled

"What the fuck did I do?!?" I yelled back as I jumped into the air and drank a strength potion, I saw him do the same but he didn't see me eat a notch apple.

I grinned as I hit him with my Netherite Axe.

"You are absolutely weak, you stand no chance against The Blade!" I yelled as he ran towards me and kicked me HARD, I flew out the alley and caught a glimpse of a familiar face.

'Midoriya Izuku' I thought getting Deja Vu, I saw him run dafaq away.

"You can't escape me." He said

"I don't plan to." I replied pointing my axe in his direction. He ran towards me as I sidestepped and elbowed his back, he rolled forward and front flipped shooting a crossbow at me, I blocked it and shot another firework at him, it hit and sent him into the air, I made a quick slime block trampoline and flew into the air,

I summoned Void and commanded him to spew it's Dragon's breath at the hooded man, I clung onto Void's leg and pulled myself up to his back, to my expectation, the man summoned his own Dragon, but for some reason it was red, it spew fire at me and the Dragon's Breath clashed with the Dragon Fire, A spectacle to say the least.

I desummoned Void as he desummoned his.

"What is your name, so I have something to put on your gravestone." I said

"The name's Dream, the one who'll kill you." The now named Dream replied.

"Quite a wierd name for someone who wants to kill me." I said kicking his face making him fly back 20 feet, cracking a portion of his mask, he summoned an end portal and slowly backed into it.

"I'll be back." He said as he was fully submerged in the void like substance.

"What a wierd ass day." I said drinking a healing potion. "Alright Void, take me home."

I was back in the nether of present day.

"You look like shit." A half Ghast half Enderman fellow said.

"Atleast I remember my name." I replied causing him to loom offended.

"Mind you, I DO remember my name." He said

"And that is?" I replied

"Ranboo."