A Painful Secret

⚠️TW: At your own risk

BTW: I am not a doctor, so all the information may not be correct.
______________________________________

Jungkook POV:

Ahh...I'm here. Bighit entertainment.

Today is the day I will meet the members of my (hopefully) future group BTS. Or rather, they will meet me. I have to admit, I'm very nervous.
"What if they don't like me, what if they think I'm weird. What if they discover my secret?" I was pulled out of my thoughts by Bang pd who saw me waiting at the entrance.

Nobody POV:

Jungkook is a 15-year-old boy from Busan. He was normal until he was 9, but what happened two days after his birthday changed his life forever.

6 years ago:

He and his mother were driving in the car and heading home, as she had come to pick him up at school. The drive was calm, he and his mother were talking, when suddenly a drunk driver pulled onto the road and crashed into their car. All Jungkook felt at that moment was a sharp pain in his head before everything went black. The next thing he knew is that he was in the hospital. All the walls were white and the only sound was the sound of the heart monitor. He was in the hospital.

He saw the doctor coming into the room and was nervous as he started to approach him. The doctor looked at him with a slight smile on his face.
"I see you are awake Mr. Jeon. My name is dr. Lee and I am your doctor. How are you feeling?" Jungkook was scared and what broke the doctor's heart was the answer
"Is eomma okay?" After everything he's been through, despite the severe pain in his head, he worries about his mother first.
"She's completely fine and she is worried about you so please tell me if something hurts."

"The doctor looked at him with sadness in his eyes. Such a young boy was in a car accident.
"My head hurts." Jungkook said quietly.
"That's normal, you hit your head pretty hard during the accident. Now I'm going to give you something to help with the pain. Maybe you'll get a little sleepy." The doctor gently answered him and put a medicine mask on him. Jungkook's eyes began to close quickly and his last words before falling asleep were...
"No, I want eomma, please..." He had already mumbled the last word and fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, a loud alarm sounded from Jungkook's room and several doctors rushed to his room. What they saw was not pretty and changed Jungkook's life forever. The boy was shaking, sweating, and his heart rate was rising. He had a seizure.

The doctors put a sedative in his hand and waited for the seizure to end.After 6 minutes it ended and Jungkook woke up. He was covered in sweat and exhausted.
"What happened. I don't feel well." Not 10 seconds later, Jungkook was throwing up on the hospital floor.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Hi was dizzy and cold.
"It's alright. Just rest, okay?" Kookie nodded and laid back down on the bed. The doctor put a mask over his face to make breathing easier and Kookie fell back asleep pretty quickly. (The cleaners cleaned up the vomit from the floor). The doctor looked sadly at the boy and knew he had to check him and find out what was wrong with him.

I'm sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, but your son has EPILEPSY.

.
.
.

And so his life changed completely. He was dependent on other people and drugs. He was getting strange looks at school. Some out of disgust, some out of grace. He didn't even know how they found out about his illness (maybe the teacher told them). That's when the bullying and stress started too. This made his seizures worse, but he got used to it.

He began to think about himself and his future. He decided not to feel sorry for himself all the time, but to become independent (we'll see how that goes).