chapter 3

*a week later. the girls are in acting class*

<lunas pov>
before i go to class i go to the restroom real quick. there i find jayden, doing her make up. she looks tired. "hey jayden! how are you?" "hey! im okay, thanks. you?" "im good. im excited for acting class. mr jones is so hot, dont you think so?" "uhm sure i guess. im a lesbian so i dont really know haha" "oh right. sorry" yep i was right. im always right, my gaydar is on point. she looks so cute standing there doing her makeup. i scan her outfit, she is wearing a skirt with ripped tights and a brown hoodie. her red converse match perfectly with her hair. her outfits are always so good, i wish i looked like her. "you are really pretty" she stops, looks at me in the mirror and smiles. "thank you. but look at yourself, seriously" she really thinks im pretty? wow

<jaydens pov>
as i walk next to luna to mr jones class i think about the conversation earlier. i dont know how she thinks im that pretty tbh, im nothing in comparison to her. in mr jones class we do some trust exercises in pairs. of course i am with luna. i have to fall backwords and luna has to catch me. then mr jones explains why we did this exercise. "because in a kiss scene you really have to trust each other. if you are okay with it you can kiss your partner. remember: its acting. not reality!" hold on, what? i can kiss luna? i look at her and her face is, once again, turning red. "uhm so uhm yeah what do we do?" she turns towards me, and i can see she is trying to act confident. "jayden, are you okay with a kiss or would you rather not?" oh shit. she is serious. ive madeout with a guy before, and kissed a girl once when i was drunk. but never anyone i actually liked. "uh-uhm s-sure. are you?" "yes im okay." she grabs my wrists and put them on her waist. then she puts her arms on my shoulders. "why are you getting nervous jayde? will this be your first kiss?" did she just call me by a nickname? cuteee "uhm no not really but this is weird. different" now its my face that is turning red.  "you can trust me. are you sure?" she asks. i nod and the next thing i know is her lips on mine. they are soft and glossy. when she pulls away i let out a small gasp and open my eyes. i still feel a tintling sense on my lips. then i hear the class giving applauding. i look at luna, she is smiling and i start giggling. i was having a shitty day but this definitely made it so much better.

<lunas pov>
a kissing exercise? oh my lord! i cant imagine what it would feel like to kiss jayden. i have only kissed and hooked up with guys and girls when i was drunk. i feel jayden eyes looking at me, and my face turns, of course, red. i try to hide it by acting confident. i turn to jayden to look her in the eyes. "jayden, are you okay with a kiss or would you rather not? "uh-uhm s-sure. are you?" "yes im okay." i gently grab her writs and put then on my waist, then i put my arms on her shoulders while still looking in her eyes. she looks nervous. maybe its her first kiss? when i ask her she says this will not be her first kiss. i try to comfort her a little bit, it is pretty nerve wrecking to kiss in front of your teacher and classmates. i then push my lips onto hers. holy fuck, this is amazing. nothing like i could ever imagine! when i pull away i hear my classmates clapping and applauding. oh yeah, that right. we were in class. this isnt real. i am still smiling like an idiot tho, because lets be honest; this was pretty awesome.

- THE FIRST KISS AAAAHH! sorry for the long chapter tho, but its worth it :) -