Turn ons

Olivia walks up to Jesse and Tamara. she grabs Jesses face and starts to make out with him. Tamara pushes Olivia away and makes out with him again.olivia goes on with it and grabs jesses arm and puts it on her boob. She rubbs it around as she moans "oh Jesse" she says". Tamara removes her lips from Jesse. Jesse wipes off the saliva from his lips.**jesses point of view**" I'm so turned on I want to fuck both of them now,My hand is on Olivia's boobs there so warm and squishy augh I'll squeeze them harder.""I see Tamara on top of me her hands are on my chest and she looks so sexy her hair is flipped on too one side and she's panting from are makeout.""I'm going to take her shirt off." Jesse.do me." Tamara says. Olivia crawls her finger threw jesses hair and she heads for jesses lips. Tamara starts to take jesses belt off. "WAIT!" Jesse said. "I have a condom in my pocket." Jesse pulls the condom out and puts in on. Olivia licks jesses chest and biting his nipples. Tamara rubs his hard tall dick as looking at his body. Olivia takes off her shirt and pants. She's layes naked on jesses face. And said "eat it". Tamara takes in Jesse and goes back and fourth. Both girls moaning.Olivia moves off of Jesse and grabs the other condom. Tamara throws away the used one in the trash.Olivia puts the condom on jesses hard dick and sits on it.She moves her ass in about out. Tamara takes off her shirt both girls are naked.So is Jesse.Jesse grabs Tamara and makes out with her hardly both breathing hardly and moaning. "AUGH JESSE!!" Olivia yells as she comes. Jesse groans looking like in pain but let's go his cum. Tamara goes down to jesses dick. And slowly puts it in her mouth. Olivia sits on jesses hand Jesse starts to finger her. Jesse groans as Tamara is going faster and harder. Soon after Jesse stands up. Olivia bends down Jesse sticks his hard warm dick in Olivia's ass. He pounds her hardly. While Jesse is rubbing Tamara's chest and she's kissing his neck. *pounding sounds* . All you here is the pounds and moaning and makeouts. "Ah papi ah!" Tamara yells. " Faster oh yea!"Olivia yells. "I wish I can do this to you guys every night !"Jesse says mummbling. Jesse goes in the bathroom to wash his hands after fingering both of the girls. Olivia walks up to Tamara slowly. And touches her lips with hers. Slowly the kissing got harder to pulling eachothers face to each other things start to get hot. Jesse gets out the bathroom and sees Tamara and Olivia making out hard. He gets a hard erection and gets turned on. Soon after done makeing out Tamara and Olivia sees Jesse jerking off on the chair. THEN *knock knock knock!* SHIT Olivia says.FUCK EVERYONE PUT THERE CLOTHES ON."Tamara yells. After everything is cleaned up Tamara opens the door. It was Jamie asking to hang out.