Dont look at the sweats

**tamaras point of view**"I literally just want to yell out what we were just doing."" But I know I can't it would be awful to Jesse and Olivia." "Hey can I come in?" Jamie said. "Uhh suure." I said anxiously. Jamie walkes up stairs and sees Olivia and Jesse in Tamara's room."hey sup Brodie's.!" Jamie said. "Oh heyyy.." Jesse said nervously. Olivia said nothing just waved. "Why is it so hot in hear damn." Jamie said. **jesses point of view**" I've never been more embarrassed in my life even though Jamie doesn't know what I've been doing to Tamara and olivia." I hope to god that she doesn't find out." **Olivias point of view**"I'm so scared I had sex with Jesse...I'm not a virgin anymore oh god I lost it to him."I'm SCARD." Jamie looks at Jesse Tamara and Olivia and says why are you guys so quiet you guys look like your thinking alott. "What? naah." (Said all together). "You guys must have fucked in here it's a mess damn.!" Jamie said. "We were just fighting.."Tamara said. "What the fuck why.?" Jamie said. "Well Jesse umm he ...heeee...". "He what?" Jamie said. "SHE TOOK MY SHOE!" Jesse yelled. "BAHAHAHA!" Jamie bursted out laughing. "Oh yeaaa"Olivia said. **Olivias point of view** "I totally forgot about that haha" well at least Jesse saved us from Jamie finding out we had a threesome." Soon then Tamara looks around just to see if there were anything to give away the secret about the threesome. She notices the three used condoms filled with jesses cum in the trash can.**Tamaras point of view** "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" I FORGOT ABOUT THE CONDOMS....great were dead.."