Truth or Dare..?

Requested by Swissmybeloved
Btw i apologize for the story being short,
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sodomizer was getting bored so he decided to play a game with all of the ghouls and ghoulettes, He called everybody to the living room, everybody when to the living room including y/n, the new ghoulette/ghoul (depends on your gender)
All of them sat down and started the game.
"Mountain. truth or dare?" Asked by rain "hm..dare" said by the tall ghoul
"I dare you and y/n go to a room and do 5 minutes in heaven." Rain said with a lil smirk. Y/n looked at mountain and replied "a dare is a dare i guess..?" Y/n said while blushing, mountain let out a sigh and stood up, took y/n's hand and went to his room.
(time skip)
After 5 minutes both of them came out of the room, y/n was blushing while mountain pretended nothing happened. They both sat down while swiss was jealous of mountain. "alright my turn" sodo said with a evil smirk "Swiss truth or dare." Asked by the small ghoul "Dare." Swiss replied with confidence, "i dare you to fuck y/n", y/n was shocke "YOU- ugh.." y/n growls. Swiss stood up and took y/n's hand "lets go princess. The sooner we do it the sooner it ends" said by swiss.
-----------------------------------------------------------
HAHA I LOVE MAKING CLIFF HANGERS :) Dw i will update this book tomorrow and have a great day/night, bye bye <3