HOU - jeremy peña

YN POV
im the athletic trainer for the houston astros. the boys mean the world to me and so does this game, that's why i'm here. the only problem is that jeremy peña is super cute, but i can't do anything about it. if i did then i would lose my job and probably his too.he would most definitely not talk to me, like ever again, if i lost his job for him.

the astros were up in the 6th game of the world series. the boys were pumped, i was pumped, everyone was pumped.

"if, and when, we win tonight... i'm buying beers for everyone." josé altuve announced.

jeremy walked in and sat down he didn't seem happy, at all.

"what's up, j? you seem upset." i asked clearly knowing he was upset about something.

"can we talk, in private?" he asked, yet it hardly sounded like a question. he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a dark, vacant hallway.

"look, i can't keep hiding this from you, from the guys or from anyone. i have to tell the source. i know if anyone heard this i wouldn't be playing tonight and i'd probably lose my job. i just-" he cut himself off and pulled me in for a kiss. i heard someone coming, but he didn't pull away so i wasn't going to be the one to do it.

"you're gonna get a talking to peña! you do realize who you just made out with, right? well i'll tell you anyway. you just made out with the athletic trainer! look, i know she's hot, i think she's hot too, we all do. you just can't go around making out with girls all the time because you're upset." one of the guys confronted him. i didn't see who it was i blocked everyone out. i was upset that he didn't tell me i was just some little toy, so he could do being sad.

"wait! y/n! that's not true!" jeremy cried.

"well, what is true, peña?" i snapped at him. i was so tired of people using me for what they wanted, not because i was who they wanted.

"what's true is all that i told you before he came in here. i'm in love with you y/n l/n. yes, i know that's bad, i just- i don't know"

"look, peña, i think you're a really great guy. you're cute, you're smart, pretty much anything you say will be true about you. i just don't know if you actually want to go through with what you just said."

"yes, i do, i am in love with you! all i want is you and to play baseball." the rest of the guys all walked in. we didn't know.

"you realize we could both lose our jobs if we have a relationship."

"i'm willing to take that risk." he finsihed, carefully placing his lips on mine.

A/N: the actual only reasons i'm doing one for the astros is because they just won the world series, and people have been on a jeremy peña spree lately.
stay gold- ainsley