Chapter 2 - What Lies Beyond Those Eyes

In a world where humans and the supernatural coexists, there exists a ranking system. Rank D is the weakest; at the bottom of the system, and Rank S is at the top of the ranking system.

S-Rankers are on the top, the strongest. As the strongest, of course, people who are S-Rankers are well known.

One of the well-known S-Rankers is the Laurel Family. The Laurel Family are known to produce S-Rankers, and as a new generation arises, the stronger they get.  Since people evolve, their abilities get stronger, and the more dangerous the world becomes. So the Laurel Family established the: Bureau of Supernatural Crisis Control or the BSnCC for short.

The BSnCC's goal is to maintain peace and order between the Supernaturals and Humans.

So of course, if there's a person who wants to have peace, there's also someone who causes mayhem. The Family of Willows. The Family Willows isn't just a Family, it's a whole clan. The Clan is most famous for their 'Art of Crime' making their sins look like an art piece. The Clan is the most difficult and bizarre rival of the BSnCC. 

But when 10 years ago, after the "University of Versa Tragedy", though many people were sacrificed, The victors of the battle were the Laurels as the Willows fell into their hands, punished for their deeds.

Now that the Willows are gone, peace and order were finally achieved, or is it?

BSnCC HQ
June 3, 2127

At his office he sat alone doing paperwork, when he heard a knock on the door. "Come in," he said with a monotonous voice.

A petite looking girl enters the room, " looks like detective is busy..." she said, eying the pile of paperwork on his desk.

"Is there something you need?" He calmly asked, still busy doing his paperwork.

"Nothing really, but do you need help with those? I mean father did say that you shouldn't be to hard on yourself." She said while trying to look away but detective noticed this which, made her a little agitated.

"Is there something you need?" He asked again, but this time with a stern voice. The girl gets more agitated and starts playing with her pinkish hair.

"Perhaps there's something I not supposed to know, and you're trying to find out if I already knew about it." He said while putting his head onto his palm, looking at her eyes.

"Um.." before she could say anything, "Dice is listening through your phone, is he not?" He scoffed.

"Well, I gotta go!" She rushed to the door, leaving the room.

The Detective sighs and resumed on doing his paperwork.

But little does he know, that little 'secret' isn't just a secret, there's something more to it, something horrid.