CHAPTER 3

Their marriage was fixed the next week.

While only two days were left for their marriage avu went to meet riyaz as he asked her for a date.

Avu- I will clearly ask him to deny for the marriage as we still have time.

She went to where riyaz asked her to meet.

As soon as riyaz saw her he greeted with a smile and she smiled back though it was fake.

They sat opposite to each other.

Riyaz- You already know my name Miss. Kaur , I am riyaz alyand you can call me riyaz.

Avu- Myself avneet kaur as you know. Nothing to explain I guess.

They shared a small chuckle.

Riyaz- Avneet, if I can call you that....
Avu- Sure.

Riyaz- I noticed that you are not happy with this marriage. Is that true?

Avu(in mind)- Should I tell him?

Avu- Umm.... dont mind riyaz, but my answer is yes. I am not happy with this marriage. I mean... I dont have any problem with you instead I can understand you are really a gentleman, but I want to study further ahead.

Riyaz- If you wont mind, Even I am not happy with this marriage. And my proboem is you. I mean you are obviously an amazing person I can assure but, I am in love with a girl.

Avu coughed.

Avu- you broke my heart Mr. Aly!

Riyaz- done?

Avu- yes

They chuckled.

Avu- Btw, who is she ha? (smirking)

Riyaz- Dont smirk avneet! Her name is A...anushka.
He replied blushing a little.

Avu- Okah okah! You can change the topic for now but I willl surely tease u later.

Riyaz- I hate you!

Avu- But how to deny our parents?

Riyaz- I guess you will have to run away.

Avu- But....

Riyaz- I know. But avneet, I swear I have tried denying my parents several times. But they didnt listen and your parents will not let u marry anyone else other than me as they have taken a loan fron my parents. Since my childhood they never thought of my happiness but money!

Avu- Will it be the best decision?

Riyaz- I guess you dont have any other option. Cuz I can't run away as I have already settled my buisness here.

Avu- But....
(Deep sigh)
Okah! I guess I dont have any choices!

Riyaz- So where would you like to go?

Avu- I think mumbai as I have a dream to study in xyz college.

Riyaz- cool! I have a friend of mine who can take care of you.

Avu- Thank you so much! We may not be destinated as life partners but wr can be friends.

Riyaz- Then no thanks and sorry in friendship.

They hugged each other.

Avu- You are so understanding. I hope Anushka will stay happy with you.

_