Chapter Two: The New Lieutenant

🄲 🄾 🄼 🄱 🄸 🄽 🄴

"Almost there, Mikey!" Shoutmon said, he runs up a hill while carrying Mikey above his head.

"Hey, where are you taking me?" Mikey asked.

"There's something I wanna show you! C'mon!" Shoutmon said, and ran all the way up.

Ballistamon was seen carrying Jeremy and Angie.

"He's fast." Jeremy said.

AlphaJustimon was seen carrying Ethan on his left shoulder. He had his left arm around Ethan's lap making sure he is secure and won't fall off.

ZubaEagermon was next to them. "That's Shoutmon, for ya." He said.

Shoutmon reaches the cliff, and Mikey screamed looking down.

"Look at that, Mikey." Shoutmon said, showing Mikey a village. "That's where we live, the Village of Smiles. And that vast area you see behind it is the Green Zone. Amazing place, don't you think?"

The others got to where Shoutmon and Mikey were.

Mikey was smiling, until he was dumbfounded. "Uh, so what's the Green Zone?" He asked.

Shoutmon became nervous. "A-A Zone is, uh..." He said.

"Zones are like countries within the Digital World." Alpha Justimon said.

Jijimon appeared. "That is right, Alpha Justimon." He said, he was sat on his staff.

"Oh, you came at a good time, old geezer!" Shoutmon said.

Jijimon hits Shoutmon with his staff. "Call me Jijimon!" He scolded.

"Yes, sir..." Shoutmon said, and drops down.

"You gotta respect your elderly more." ZubaEagermon told Shoutmon.

Starmon and Pickmons appeared.

"Thank you for saving both Shoutmon's life and our village." Jijimon thanked Mikey.

"Oh, well... I just couldn't turn my back on both, that's all." Mikey said, rubbing the back of his head.

"it's grown difficult for us to live in this village recently." Jijimon said.

"Did something happen?" Mikey asked.

Jijimon begins telling them the story of the Bagra Army and how they start invading the Digital World. He sniffed.

"Seems like you're going through a lot..." Mikey said.

"But it's all right now!" Shoutmon said, he was on Mikey's back. "Guys! This guy Mikey here is gonna fight with us as our General!" He announced.

Pteramon starts attacking the village.

"What's going on?" Mikey asked.

"Our village... That's MadLeomon's subordinate!" Shoutmon said, seeing the Pteramon. "A survivor was still lurking around here? I can't allow this!" He spoke into his mic. "Let's go, General!" He said, grabbing Mikey and jumps off the cliff.

Ethan, Angie and Jeremy look over the edge.

"Mikey!" Angie called.

Ballistamon jumps off as well.

"For crying out loud, what are we doing here in this crazy place?" Angie questioned, sitting on the cliff. "I had plans for tomorrow's Marine Day!"

"Should we go help them?" Ethan asked, looking back at AlphaJustimon and ZubaEagermon.