Slapping His Bum: Liam Payne

Liam was finishing his work out with some yoga poses. He was doing the downward facing dog when you walked in. You couldn't help but plant your eyes on his behind. You tiptoed (in your Jordans xD) your way to where he was bent over and slapped his bum to which he responded by bumping you in the stomach thus causing you to fall over. "Ow! Liam wtf?! When you slap my bum, I respond with a purr but nah you bumped my ass to the ground. I thought Daddies are supposed to please not cause pain." Liam chuckled then helped you up, "Sometimes i please you with pain" Liam winks at you but you roll your eyes, "Yeah well not this time." Liam pulled you close, "Well that bump was an accident. You know I like it when you get frisky with me." Liam's eyes got dark as he captured in every feature of your body. You scoff and push him back, "Whatever." Liam growled then slammed you against the wall, "Daddy didn't dismiss you" You chuckle cockily, "Are you my Daddy or my teacher?" Liam picked up your hand and kissed it, "I'll be your Prince Charming, professor, daddy, boss, whatever you want. I'm all yours." Liam pecks your forehead then moves downward to nibble on your shoulder. You jump into his arms, "I want you to take me already" Liam smirks and grinds on you against the wall.