- Jamie| chapter 1 -

words you may not know the definition of;

I.T worker- An IT technician/worker provides a wide range of services to support, fix, and maintain the hardware and software of an organization's computer systems.{they fix computers and work with other electronics like printers.}

The Andersons chapter one; - Jamie -My name is Jamie Andersons I am 16 and I hate my father. Some people tell me to hate is an overstatement but, they have not met my father. Even hearing his damned name fills me with abhorrence.

I am lucky enough that he rarely leaves his office, he says he works in a shipping company but never says anything more, We barely know what he does in there, and by we, I mean me and Rosalie. Rosalie is my sister but you would not be able to tell, no one ever can. She got all the good looks with her long brown silky hair and symmetrical face. She's perfect, with perfect grades perfect friends, and a perfect boyfriend.

She's even got a perfect relationship with my father. He buys her expensive bags and gets her into modeling campaigns. Yes, she is that pretty. She is on magazine covers and all sorts and she is my father's pride and joy. I am sure he loves her more than my mother.

It is not surprising that my mother and I share a few things we do not talk and we hate my father. I do not know why she married him but I could never find out. she talks to no one. at all. she cooks cleans and stays at home all day dealing with the three of us. I have learned to not think about it as much as I do. I just feel bad for her in the end and there is nothing I can do about it.

She and I are opposites, she has friends and talks to many people not just in college but outside of it. I did not even get into college and I never did have any friends in school, or outside it. I do not mind not having friends it means I don't need to worry about anyone apart from myself and I like how it is, without any friends. I spend most of my time out looking for a job. There is one job I want and that is to work in I.T but my father claims it is not a real career choice, then he complained when hen I did not get into any of the colleges or universities he chose. All of them being for career paths I have not studied, trained and tested for.

So, I now spend countless days in the town finding people in need of I.t workers I haven't been lucky so far but hopefully, I can find somewhere to work, so maybe I can finally move out of this horrible house. It is so big, white, and cold. It is not comfortable people never understand why I would not want to live in a massive house with lots of rooms and space. But there's too much room and too much space. We do not have needs or uses for it, it just sits there with its furniture and fancy pot plants.

-END OF CHAPTER ONE-

word count : 548