1) Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs 👸🏻🍎 (JosCarl)

*In this story, the skins are Trickster for the embalmer/ Aesop Carl and D.M for the Photographer/Joseph Desaulniers) (The Picture on top is the skin Trickster and D.M skin. Both of them are limited A tier.)*

Once Upon a time in a far away land there was a prosperous kingdom which snows are falling rapidly since it's during winter. The King was doing his royal duty while the queen is doing embroidery at the window. All of the sudden she accidentally stab her finger with the needles because she was admiring how beautiful and lively the rose on the window sill was. She wish her baby boy that is currently in her belly to have a skin as white as the snow that is falling on the winter, red lips like the blossoming red rose that grows in spring and black hair like a strong wood

Few months later, the queen have given birth to a strong baby boy, her wish comes true her little boy have a black eyes that was inherited from her, rose red and pump lips, his skin is white like a snow, and a black locks but the surprising thing was he have the white snowy strains of hair like the snow from her as well. After she have given birth the queen felt very ill but very happy that she could see her boy . He was her life, her heart and soul. Sadly, the queen died a few day after the prince was born. The young prince name was Aesop Carl.

After his queen passed away. The king needs to find a mother figure for the prince so he remarried a woman one year after the prince was born. Once his new wife came to the castle she order the servants to carried a big mirror to her room. Suddenly, a maid comes with the young prince in her arms and shows it to her.

"My Lady this is the young prince, Aesop Carl, he will be your step-son after this. He is an adorable baby, his biological mother passes away a few day after the prince was born," The maid introduced the prince to the new queen.

The queen look down at the prince who is looking at her.

"Mn, he is cute," the queen said and walk away arrogantly to her assigned room.

A few year later the prince was around 7 years old he was the beloved of his people. With his kind, gentle and sweet nature he is most likely to be next to his biological mother's grave with her favorite flower, red rose. He is chat with his biological mother from morning to night time. The new queen was currently in her room she open to curtain that was hidden her big mirror and said.

"Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the most fairest of them all?"

The mirror have a smoke around the centre in it's reflection and it's reveal a face.

"You are the most fairest of them all, My Queen. But, Prince Aesop Carl, your step-son is more fairer," the mirror replied showing the young prince Aesop Carl smiling that can put the sun into shame. This makes the queen enrage and order her stepson to be her servant who cleans her castle and wears ragged clothes.

*Time skip brought to you by Joseph's Camera Flashes*

Prince Aesop was in the age of 14 was cleaning the stairs of the courtyard of the Queen's castle and currently go to the well to get some water. On the rim of the well there were 5 birds.

"Want to known a secret?" The prince asked the birds and the bird nodded their heads.

"Promise to never tell?" He tell the birds again and the birds nodded again.

"We are standing by a wishing well," Prince Aesop started to sing and and the birds are disbelieve.

"Make a wish into the well. That's all you have to do. And if you hear it echoing. Your wish will soon come true," the Prince stopped singing and see the reflect on the well while his hand are gently placed at the rim of the well.

"I'm wishing," The prince said to the well gently and the well echoes back making all the birds startled.

"For the one I love," he continued to sing to the the birds.