Behind The Scene: Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs.

Aesop Carl (The Embalmer): Why Do I have to be Snow White again?

Author Chan: Because You are suited for this role. Both Snow White and You have more similarities and differences like: You two lose your birth mother, been treated like a slave, your biological father dies, Live in a place that is not your home, meeting strangers and befriend them, Gentle, Kind hearted. There's still a litt difference like your gender and the facts that your shy and timid.

Joseph Desaulniers (The Photographer): Damn it. I wish to see my little Aesop in a dress.

Aesop Carl (The Embalmer) & Author Chan: No! Not going to happen!

Author Chan: I'm a little bit protective of Carl Okay? This mother love her children and don't want to humiliate them.

Aesop Carl (The Embalmer): Thank you so much, Lady Hellz.

Author Chan: No Problem (I have difference Alias ok?)

*When Everyone arrived to the set*

Jack (The Ripper): Awww Why did Naib have to be Grumpy Dwarf.

Author Chan: Because A. He have trust issues at first as a former soldier having to trust someone can leads to you being alone and it's painful than hell itself. I can see him relatable to Grumpy in some kind of way.

Hastur (The Feaster): Good Luck, Eli

Eli Clark (The Seer): Thank You, My Lord.

Author Chan: If you continue to make me feel single might as well put you in more than one Disney Princesses Story.

Eli Clark (The Seer): Do you already have plans for us in a Disney Princesses Story too!

Author Chan: Not Just you but Naib & Jack, Norton & Luchino and many more you name it.

Naib Subedar (The Mercenary): Ok? Let's get this thing straight which story do you want me to be in?

Author Chan: Naib, it would be a spoiler and I like to keep it as a surprise

Naib Subedar (The Mercenary): Fine I won't spoil anything.

Jack (The Ripper): Lady Hellz, This is an honor to work with you.

Author Chan: You're very welcome.

Eli Clark (The Seer): Very Well I would try my best to act as Disney Princesses

Author Chan: Thank you. You know sometime I see Eli one of the Disney Princess when I closed my eyes. Polite, helpful, brave, have a tragic backstory.

Hastur (The Feaster):Do I really have to be in this?

Author Chan: Yes, Thousand percent yes!

Hastur (The Feaster): And why should I listen to you, Mortal?

Author Chan: Well, If you agree to be in this I promised that I will put Eli in a dress as in an actual woman dress that I have in that closet.

Hastur (The Feaster): And then I'm in. Right so what's the deal I got to be the Prince in the story.

Author Chan: Yes. Well the prince of each very story have a role to lead each and different plot like in Snow White. Joseph is the one who foreshadowing the facts that they will meet again.

Hastur (The Feaster): Oh! I see but what tragic about Eli?

Author Chan: Well, you are the one who cause it sir. You are the one who gave Eli the vision to see the spirits and vision to see the future making him call a cursed child and he got to wear a blindfold because of it.

Hastur (The Feaster): Eli, I'm sorry for causing that.

Author Chan: As a punishment I shall grants you a Human form for you to do anything as you wish with Eli. This is a bless for you are the one who make Eli the Seer and a playable character that we all known and love. Even me.

Hastur (The Feaster): Thank You. Wait a blessed? You are not a mortal aren't you.

Author Chan: What make you think I'm a normal mortal.

Hastur (The Feaster): You look like one.

Author Chan: I'm actually Goddess Hellz but reincarnated

Eli (The Seer): You are the one goddess who change the fate of the demon king, Lucifer aren't you.

Author Chan: What did he do this time? To make him have a nickname such as a demon king.

Eli (The Seer): So, it was you?

Author Chan: Yes, It was me. He originally going to destroyed the whole entire universe but he didn't doit because apparently I foresee the future that I will be reincarnated into a human to experience the life of the human being. Still, I would think I would run away from Lulu but he contract me the whole time. Like come on man I need to sleep. When he was busy that's when I fall a sleep.

Eli (The Seer): Oh! Really?

Author Chan: Yes, that's why I give Hastur the bless of turning into human so he can be scold by you if he distracts you.

Eli (The Seer): But I don't want to scolded Lord Hastur.

Hastur (The Feaster): Eli. 🥰🥺

*After finishes every scene*

Aesop Carl is quickly get tackled by Joseph and tries to run away as quick as possible.

Naib Subedar (The Mercenary): Wait, Lady Hellz what are you doing?

Author Chan: What am I doing? Oh! Planning which Disney Princesses should everyone be.

Author Chan: Let see, Aha! This couple with this story and this couple with this story. I got it all now. This is my plan list of Disney Princesses Story. Wishing you all godd luck trying to reprise the role of a Disney Princesses.