2) Cinderella 👱🏻‍♀️👠 (HastEli)

*The Skin of Hastur is Poseidon and for Eli it's NightOwl.The skins are the picture above.*

Our story begins with a little town in the a noble man household. He have a wife and a 5 years old son. One day when he come back from a long journey his son brought him to see his poorly sick wife when both of them approaches the wife.

"Eli, my darling. I want to a secret. A great secret that will see you through all the trials that life can offered. You must alway remember this. Have courage and be kind. You have more kindness in your little finger than most people process in their whole body. And it has power. More than you know. A magic..."

"Magic?" Eli questioned his mother.

"Truly. Have courage and be kind, my darling. Will you promise me?" Eli's mother asked Eli as her sickly grows rapidly in her body.

"I promise," Eli replied while trying to hold back his tears

"Good. I must go very soon my love. Will you forgive me?" Eli's mother know that she going to pass away soon.

"I forgive you," Eli said in tears and hug his sick mother who about to pass away soon. Soon his father walk in and turned the mother and son hugs into a family group hugs.

"I love you. I love you my darling," Eli's mother said her last word and her eyes started to feel heavy and she take her last breath.

Few years after Eli's mother pass away they mourn her death. However, Eli's father still felt that his daughter needed a maternal figure in his life, and so he married again. His second wife was Lady Tremaine, an elegant and dignified woman who had, from a previous marriage, two daughters just Eli's age: Anastasia and Drizella.

While his second marriage ran smoothly, everything changed when he shortly died an untimely death. His second wife and stepdaughters revealed their true nature: cold, cruel, and heartless. Lady Tremaine, who did not even pretend to mourn his passing, and who inherited all his wealth and his mansion, was ruled by her bitter jealousy of Eli's charm and beauty, as well as her grim determination to advance Anastasia and Drizella interests.

Hence, in time, the mansion "fell into disrepair", for Eli's father's fortune was waste on Anastasia and Drizella, while Eli was abused, humiliated, and finally forced to become a servant in his own house. Despite having to endure his cold, unloving step family, Eli kept his kind, positive nature and finally found the happiness he sought simply by keeping faith in his dreams.

Time passed and pain turned into memory. In his heart Eli stayed the same for he remember his promise to his late mother. "Have Courage and Be Kind."

One morning as Eli waking up from his peaceful slumber he going to dress up and ride a horse to a field a little far away from home but the horse was a little rowdy to control. All of a sudden a man who was around Eli's age galloping his horse next to Eli's horse. The boy have sickly pale white skin, blue long locks that is match with his eyes. He wore like a prince outfit and purple gloves.

"Are you alright?" The boy ask while worried about Eli.

"I am alright but you nearly scared the life out of him," Eli response back.

"Who?" The other boy asked in curiosity.

"The stag! What's he ever done to you that you should tase him about?" Eli reply and question with a little bit shout as a warning.

"I must confess I have never met him before. He is a friend of your is he not?" The other boy answer Eli question.

"He is my acquaintance. We met just now," Eli replies knowing that the other meant no harm to the stag.