stay the night

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I don't know, there is just something about you that's like able. I just want you to be happy and I have a feeling that I just want to protect you." He says.

"Really?" I say, surprised.

"Yeah, you are the only thing that has made me smile in a good minute. I wasn't happy to move away, though. But, I actually found something that I cared about here." He says.

"I hope that doesn't sound gay." He says.

"It does." I say.

"But I like it. I needed to hear that." I continue, looking at him through the bars.

"Look, I'm sorry for hurting your ex, he just made me so angry." He says.

"Don't apologize. I am flattered but, I was just shocked." I say.

"I didn't want him to keep going," he says, "if he did, I would've killed him." He continues, angrily.

"Thank you, Rodrigo, for protecting me." I say, sincerely.

"No problem." He says.

"Thank you for waiting here with me." He says.

"Of course. My dad should be here anytime to bail you out. Are you sure that your dad won't care if you stay over?" I ask.

"I know that we are 18 but won't he get worried?" I continue.

"I will text him, he won't care." He says.

"Okay. Oh and sorry in advance for my messy room." I say, lightheartedly.

He smiles.

An hour later, we arrive at my house after my dad bailed him out. He go to my room.

"Oh, nice room." He says upon entering.

"Thanks. Hey, if you need to shower, go for it. It's straight down the hallway." I say.

"Great." He says. He undresses right in front of me. My eyes drop, studying his muscular physique.

"Sneaking a peek?" He says, chuckling.

"Sorry," I say flustered, "I just wasn't expecting you to take your shirt off!"

He laughs. "Naw bro, you're all good."

He walks to the bathroom and I pick up the clothes off my floor. I clean my room quickly as I wait for him to exit the shower. He enter the room in his boxers, which were tight in the crotch.

"Thanks man. I needed that." He says, smiling.

"Yeah, of course." I say.

"Uhm, so for tonight, I will sleep downstairs on the couch so you can sleep in my bed, is that cool?" I ask.

"You aren't going to sleep in here, with me?" He asks.

"In the bed?" I ask.

"Yeah man, your my friend. Why not?" He says.

"Okay. Sure." I say, excited on the inside.

"Imma go take a shower real quick, okay?" I say.

"Okay bro." He says.

I take a shower, the warm water soaking my body. Rinsing me of negativity and dirtiness. It calms my body, relieving me from all stress. I soak, happily as I realize the what is waiting for me. The boy of my dreams, sleeping with me. That's what I want. I exit the shower and put on my robe, my boxers underneath.

I enter the room, catching him looking at a picture on my table. It was of me when I was little. I had a chef hat on cooking marshmallow fluff.

"You were so cute!" He shouts.

"Was I?" I ask, laughing.

"Freaking adorable." He says.

"I am glad that you are staying the night with me." I say.

"I am glad you let me." He says.

I smile as I get in bed, dropping my robe. I turn off the lights.

"So you liked to cook?" He asks.

"Haha yeah, still do actually." I say.

"Actually? You gotta make me something." He says.

"What do you like?" I ask.

"I love pancakes." He says.

"I can make those easily." I say.

"Bet." He says.

After a minute of silence, he asks me, "Are you cold!"

"Actually, yes." I say.

"Come here." He says, my stomach erupting into butterflies.

Then, I feel his large, soft hands, trail up my thigh. He pulls me onto him, then wrapping his hand around me.

"Better?" He asks.

"Y- yeah." I say, feeling him smile.

I turn around, our faces looking at each other.

"You good?" He asks.

"Never been better." I say, I put my head under his head, on his muscular chest.

His hand reaches up to rub my head. His hand rests below my ass, on my upper thigh, alerting me to put my leg over his hips. He freezes.

"I'm sorry..." He says.

"No, it's okay." I say.

"Are you sure?" He says.

"Yes. I just didn't know." I say.

"I didn't like seeing what that motherfucker did to you earlier, I just got so... jealous." He says.

"I just wanted to tell him that you are mine." He continues.

"Well, if you keep playing your cards right, I will be." I say.

"What- you mean it?" He says.

"Mhmm." I say, without thinking, just letting my heart take action.

He squeezes himself against me, I hug him, then we both fall asleep until morning.