I Thought He Was Bae

Me: Hey baby what you doing

Unknown: Nothing babe Im just thinking of you and me

Me: Awwww baby what about us

Unknown: Ughh nothing

Me: Tell me please

Unknown: I ugh think that we should ugh

Me: We should what tell me baby please

Unknown: Ok well then I think that we should break up

Me: Oh um ok if thats how you feel then um I guess thats ok. Um well then bye

Unknown: Alright bye
I never heard from him again. Me and him we were best friends lover and we always motivated eachother. Through every heart and soul struggle we had. When they rumored that we had broke up before we fought back the rumors. Now I just cant believe this time I wont be able to fight back. I mean like we had been together since 2011 its been 4 years. Not to mention every since me and him had sex a few months ago I havent been feeling good. At all.

Oh Im sorry my name is Kristiana but everybody calls me Krissy. My best friend Ariyania (Arry) has been my OG since day 1 and Ive been hers to. I mean its like were sisters. Hold on my little sister Gabriella (Gabby) is calling me down stairs.

Gabby: Krissy!!!!!!!!!
Me: Yes!! Gabby whats wrong ?
Gabby: Do I have school tomorrow?
Me: Yess Gabby you do
Gabby: Oh well um in that case I think I got something *cough cough*
Me: Well I guess your just going to have to suck it up and go share it.

I turned around and walked back upstairs laughing.

*One hour later*

Me: Ok Gabby come on its time fir your bath!!
Gabby: Im coming !
Me: Hurry up

I gave her a bath in her favorite Princess body wash. Then lotioned hee up in her favirote scent Carried Away from Bath and Body Works. After I put her in her princess shorts and tee-shirt. I gave her two pig tail braids and put her in bed.
After she went to sleep I hopped in the shower took a nice hot bubble bathe in my Sweet Peony bathwash. Then I hopped out putting on some shea butter lotion and then my hello kitty booty shorts with my hello kitty sports bra.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that after the breakup me my Mom,Dad,and little sister moved to California. Ok well I will talk to you in the morning. Good night.

*************************************************************************************************

*Morning Time*

I woke up to the sound of my favorite song Feeling Myself by Beyonce and Nikki Minaj. I hopped out the bed layed out my all white outfit with my white 5" heels. Then I went in Gabby's room and layed out her all pink Adidias outfit and some pink Adidia shoes. After that I hopped in the shower and took my a nice hot shower with my Pink Chiffon body wash and then lotioned up in the Pink Chiffon lotion. And I put my bra and panties on with some shorts. I ran some bath water for Gabby and then went and woke her to bathe.

After I got her dressed I took her downstairs and gave her some Fruity Pebbles (those were her favorite). After getting her settled I ran back uptairs slidding my shorts off as I ran and put on my all white outfit.

I went downstairs grabbed my keys wallet,phone,earplugs,and charger. Then me and Gabby walked out the door. On the way to her new daycare I stopped at McDonalds and got me two hashbrowns and a large Caramel Frappe and I got her a sausage sandwich. When I dropped her off I headed to what was now my new school WaterWay(made up).
Time I pulled up to the school everybody was starring my 2014 Charger down trying to see who was in it. But luckily I got my windows tented before I moved. When I got out my car with my purse and and my Frappe in my hands all the girls starred me down head to toe. But I aint have no problem because I got that figure eight body you know big ass and boobs. Yeah I got it and all they boys starring.

When I walked in the school I could just feel the eyes on me and I could feel them on my ass to but I didnt care. I walked in the administration room and got my schedule. Then I went to my first period.

************************************************************************

Hey guys so far tell me what you think. And please
Vote
Comment
Vote
Comment