New School New World

Kristianas P.O.V
*************************************************************************************************************

Ok so when I walked into my 1st period class I saw a few cute boys off the bat. But I ignored them and went straight to the teacher.

Me: Hi my name is Kristiana but I prefer to be called Kriss or Krissy.

Ms.Cooper: Hello my name is Ms.Cooper but all my students call me Ms.C.

Me: Ok Ms.C um where do I sit?

Ms.C: Thats a good question give me one minute. Ok now class I need everybody to get in your assigned seats. Now please.
As all the students got in there seats they began to stare me down head t toe.

Ms.C: Ok you guys we have a new student. Everybody say hello to Kristiana. Now she would prefer to be called Krissy. Do you guys think you can handle the task of making her feel welcomed.

Boy1: Oh hell yea I can make sure lil ma feel safe here on
He was interrupted....

Boy2: Nigga on DEEZ NUTZ GOT EM

The whole class bust out laughing and I was pissed. But I kept my cool. Trynna be nice.

Ms.C: Class stop. Ok um Krissy you can go and sit down between the ony two gentlemen that have common sense. They should make you feel welcomed and you can be there partners for this project and here are the items you need for this project.

Me: Ok and thank
I said then walked to my new desk. When I sat down in the little group at first it was just silience. But then one boy introduced his self.

Unknown: Hey I'm Kevin and this is John

Me: Hi Kevin, Hi John

Both Boys: Wassup

Kevin: Don't mine them at all their just jealous because you look better than all there girls

Me: (blushing ) OK thanks
I said then sat down in the seat beside both boys.

**********************************************************
After the bell rings in the hallway headed to lunch

John: Hey Krissy Wait up

Me: Yes

John: Do you want to come sit at my table

Me: Nahhh I'm cool I have to leave early because my little sister is sick so maybe tomorrow sorry

John: Nahhh it's cool I understand hope she feels better Good luck

Me: thanks

After that I decided to leave school pick Gabby up and go somewhere to eat then get our hair done.

*********************************************************
Short chapter hope you like it
Vote
Comment
Vote
Comment