From California to North Carolina

Quinn's POV:

Well today is the day. The big move. It's not like I'm never going to be in this house ever again. See, my parents won the lottery. So we decided to buy a second house with tons of property so that we could build tracks. Yeah, I ride dirt bikes and BMX, but mostly dirt bikes. I've been riding dirt bikes since I was 4-years-old. I was on a PW50 back then. Now I'm on a 2023 CRF250R and I'm 15. 

Dad: QUINN IT'S TIME TO GO WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR OUR FLIGHT!!!

Quinn: ALRIGHT I'LL BE RIGHT DOWN!!

Now to say bye to this place for the next week and a half. I grabbed my stuff and began to walk down the stairs until my mom called me back up to her room.

Quinn: What's up mom?

Mom: Well your dad and I have a surprise for you and Otto.

Otto is my annoying little brother. Sometimes we get along. Sometimes. 

Quinn: Oh god mom no more surprises. You guys have done so much already!

Mom: Oh but you will be so excited about this one!

Quinn: Alright what is it?

Mom: You know the Deegans, like your favorite youtubers?

Quinn: Uhhhhh yeah?

Mom: Well it turns out they are our new neighbors in North Carolina! They don't even live that far from here either!

Quinn: FOR REAL?!?!?!?

Mom: YES! I have one more surprise!

Quinn: Well I don't think any surprise could beat this one to be honest. But what is it?

Mom: They invited us over for dinner when we get there tonight!

Quinn: OMG THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! 

They ride dirt bikes too. And Haiden Deegan is crazy hot. He's my age too!

Quinn: Alright then let's head out before we miss our flight! Now I have a real reason to be excited!

We got to the airport just in time and checked our bags. And get this, our terminal was A1! Honestly that day couldn't have been better!                                                                                                             We got to our new house. It was beautiful. It was huge. The backyard was the biggest yard I had ever seen. I couldn't wait to get a track built out there. Once I finished exploring, it had been time to get ready for dinner with the Deegans.

AN: HEYYYY!! This is my first ever story so tell me how you like it!