Toga x Hero! reader

quirk: doesn't really matter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you got a call on the radio "wow, there's like nothing happening." you heard Kaminari say. You sighed closing your eyes and rubbing your hands over your temple. "Well maybe if you stopped talking to me, you could actually find something to do!" you slightly yelled the last bit into the radio. I mean, it's the only why you knew it would get through his thick skull. you heard your radio click back on to Denki mocking you. "nunu nununu." then you heard his stick his tongue out at you. "I can hear you." you say back. "Oh shi-" you hear him turn off his radio as you chuckle to yourself.

You pushed yourself off the wall you had been leaning on as you walk closer to the sidewalk. You had night patrol, so it was pretty dark, but the streetlamps helped light up the sidewalk enough for you to see where you were walking with little to no problem. You slightly hum to yourself as you keep walking. You look to your left down some of the alleyways that where almost pitch black. you swear you see a girl sprint into the darkness. You pause trying to let your eyes adjust. "Hello?" you continue to look in the alley, but you couldn't see anything. "I can't believe I just did the stereotypical 'hello?' from ever horror movie." you though to yourself mentally sighing. Then you heard the sounds of trash cans falling over, but it was much closer this time. You raise an eyebrow once again looking in the alley.

Before you knew it you had been pounced on by a girl with blonde hair. "Oi! Get off!" you try pushing the girl off of you but to no avail. You put your hand over her mouth just trying to disparately push her off. You then feel a sharp pain run through your hand. "Did you just bite me?!" with a mixture of kicking her and just pushing her with your arms she finally let's go of you enough for you to wiggle away from her grips. "Come back here you worm!" you hear her yell trying to grab back onto you. "You push her up against a wall with a 'thump'. You breath heavily struggling to hold her there. "Denki, I got someone." you say into the radio putting your free hand on your hip. "Sassy are we?" You hear her comment looking down at your arm. "Only when I deal with villains." you gave a small grin to the girl as she huffed in annoyance. It seemed you two were going to be here awhile, or at least until Denki answered back. "Your little friend dead?" She points to the radio. "Honestly, your guess is as good as mine."

There was an awkward silence. "If I promise not to take your blood tonight, will you let me go?" she managed to get one of her arms unstuck and wrapped it around your neck in a sort of hug. She pat your head getting her other hand free. "Your Toga himiko Arnt you?" you were pretty slow when it came to simple things such as this. "Yes....and you are h/n (hero name) Arnt you?" You puffed out your checks slightly before nodding. You to where still holding each other in that weird hug from before. "Like I said, I promise I'll leave you alone if you let me go~" she stood on her tippy toes swaying you both slightly. Just then you heard your radio go off. "Hey sorry it took me awhile to answer, there was a roadblock. What do you need?" Denki sounded slightly concerned. You pause looking at the radio. "It was a false alarm, just some stray cat." you look at Toga who gives you a small smile. "Aww wish I got to see it" you heard Denki make a fake sob sound. "Yeah, they were pretty cute." You side eye Toga who now had a small blush. "Get out of here." Toga gave a small giggle once again, kissing you nose as she ran off again.