Chapter 3: Surprise!

**Sebastian's Pov**

"Um yeah..." Ryan said kinda quiet. I gave him some medicine and water for the headache I knew he had.

"I hope you don't mind we were sleeping together"

"Well I wouldn't want you on the couch"

"Well I was going to..... but you didn't want to sleep alone even though I knew you were drunk... I stayed because you asked me to"

"I wasn't too clingy or anything....right?"

"No, you were just a lot less shy you know? You were kinda like a child in a way"

"Really? Wow I get that a lot..."

"Really? Well it's cute"

"Um thanks I guess"

"Besides if you were clingy I wouldn't mind because it's you"

"Meaning?"

"Well it's cute you know?"

"I guess so"

"......Weird question do my lips look bruised...? And why do I have these marks on my neck..?"

My heart dropped and I stopped cooking to check his neck while he watched me, he did have marks that were more noticeable now. I thought they'd disappear by now but nope it was worse...

"Um I'm not sure I was a little drunk after we got home because it kicked in when we did..."

"Oh well maybe it was from the bar?"

"Yeah maybe but you should cover it with some makeup so no suspects anything okay?"

"Okay but how?"

"Okay um I'll do it for you okay? After breakfast"

"Okay but back to my first question?"

"Um well we were both drunk for a bit..."

"Are you saying...we...?"

"No, but it's possible we did but we were drunk so it shouldn't matter too much unless you're dating someone"

"I'm not...you?"

"Tsk, no"

"Really? I kinda thought you would.."

"Why?"

"Because you're popular and all the girls like you"

"Yes but I have my eye on someone already"

"Who?"

*Sebastian's Mind: "You.."*

"Someone who's really pretty and cute"

"Do I know them?"

"Probably"

"Is it Yoonah?"

"What? No"

"Is it even a girl?"

"Maybe"

"What? Are you gay?"

"Bi"

"Ohhh me too, actually maybe gay because I only dated girls to make my dad happy"

"Why?"

"Well I know it hasn't been a while but I think I could trust you with this, my dad used abuse me and I guess I'm afraid to piss him off to the point he hurts me, I tried to tell mom he cheats on her too but he beat me before I could"