# 09 - Party Games

(A/N) i am currently typing this w rly long fake nails so expect typos (the nails r very cute and pink w strawberries on them🤭)

"[Y/N], SCARAMOUCHE!"

It was pretty late at night and you and Scaramouche had just now woken up. When you opened your eyes, you saw a tall figure standing in front of you. You immediately recognized it as Childe, whom you could assume was attempting to wake the two of you up for a while. "What do you want?" Scaramouche's voice was low and hoarse. His hair was messy and his eyes were half-open, glaring at your friend.

"We're about to play spin the bottle!" Childe exclaimed, a playful smile appearing on his face.

"I don't w—"

"Sure!" You interrupted the boy.

"Fine," he sighed. You and Scaramouche were still pretty drowsy, so you had to help each other walk up the stairs and into Childe's room. You saw several other people from your school sitting in a messy circle, their eyes now on you. A few people started exchanging glances and then putting on a welcoming smile.

"You guys can sit down and we can find something fun to do," Childe shoved the two of you into the circle. You took a seat beside the girl you knew as Hu Tao and Diluc, whom you knew as Kaeya's brother, who was definitely forced to be there. Scaramouche was invited to sit beside Aether and Signora. He reluctantly agreed, rolling his eyes as he sat down.

"Let's play spin the bottle!" A blonde girl with a high ponytail tied with a red bow enthusiastically suggested.

"Is that the game where you put X's and O's in boxes?" A muscular guy with long white hair and red stripes along his face questioned.

"That's tic-tac-toe, idiot." Another girl with a mask on and green hair sighed.

"Spin the bottle it is!" Childe exclaimed. You could hear a few people, including Scaramouche, groan. You, on the other hand, were excited, especially considering this was the first time you had played one of those "party games" that all teenagers have played with their crush and a few other close friends. Speaking of crush, you noticed Scaramouche staring at you from across the circle. You felt your face heat up a little as you gave him a reassuring smile, silently asking him to simply go along with the game.

"[Y/N]," Signora called your name. "You should spin first." Everyone turned their attention to you, waiting for your response.

You nodded nervously. "Oh! Sure." Childe handed you an empty glass bottle. You set it in the middle of the circle and gently spun it. Everyone watched as the bottle spun over and over and over again. It span at the same speed for a while until it finally started to slow down. It passed by Childe, Kaeya, Itto, Shinobu, and Signora until it was inches away from stopping in front of Scaramouche. You couldn't help but internally scream at the bottle to stop at the boy, yet your hopes were evidently too high. The bottle halted before the boy beside Scaramouche, whose face was now bright red. Everyone besides you, Scaramouche, and Aether were now cheering the two of you on. Neither of you had any idea how to lead this, so you both leaned towards each other at the same time. You closed your eyes, deciding that Aether being your first kiss definitely was not the worst thing in the world. But when you were expecting his lips to meet yours, you heard a whack and then a thump. You opened your eyes to see Aether now knocked out on the ground as everyone stared in shock as Scaramouche, his fist still clenched.

"Oops," he smiled innocently. "He had a spider on him."

The room was silent before Childe awkwardly chuckled, "Haha, just spin again, [Y/N]!"

"Ah- Alright." The bottle was spun once again, everyone watching as it circled the group. This time, the bottle immediately stopped in front of Scaramouche. This time, the group was cheering even louder for the two of you. The indigo haired boy in front of you was now getting closer, smirking at you. You were even more flustered than you were back with Aether (who was still passed out on the ground but ig it's just normal atp🤷‍♀️). Now Scaramouche was inches away from you as you subtly leaned in, deciding not to be too bold. As nervous as you were, you were also excited to be this close to someone you cared for so dearly. Before you could do anything else, Scaramouche's lips touched yours. In that moment, you forgot that there were several people watching you currently make out with your best friend. You could feel Scaramouche's hands caress your waist as your hand made its way to his hair. Your heart was racing and you were hoping that he was enjoying this as much as you were. After the two of you finally parted, the game continued. Except this time, Scaramouche decided to stop playing and instead invited you to sit with him on Childe's bed while playing Subway Surfers on his phone. He claimed it was because he was 'too tired to continue the game' and that you should join him so he wouldn't be the only one not participating. You had to admit, playing Subway Surfers with a guy you were crushing on and had just made out with was not ideal, but you enjoyed it nonetheless. The game continued without the two of you while you lay down playing on your phone as a tired Scaramouche had his arms wrapped around you, trying his best to not fall asleep. Soon enough, everyone besides the two of you, Childe, and Signora had left. At this point, you were also struggling to keep your eyes awake. So, like Scaramouche, you allowed your eyes to close as you set your phone down and leaned into the boy's embrace.

(A/N) hi how r u