Chapter 101_105

return

Dressed as an educated youth

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 101

    After Jiang Chunhua was touched, she looked at her ignorant younger sister with some amusing, and explained, "Third sister, you are afraid that you have misunderstood the four things that marriage needs..."

    After Jiang Chunhua's explanation, Jiang Qiuyue understood that the so-called marriage The four items used refer to the dowry gift given by the man when he gets married, including sewing machines, bicycles, radios and watches, which are relatively expensive at the moment.

    As for the wife's dowry, prepare furniture and bedding, as well as the pots, pans, pans, pans, pans, pans, pans, oil, salt, sauce, and vinegar for the couple to live, and bring some food stamps and money from the bottom of the box.

    And if the woman buys a radio watch, in addition to marrying to save face, it will actually make the man's family use this as an excuse not to buy the two pieces, and the money saved will still go into the pocket of the man's parents, and the young couple will not have an extra child.

    "Then these..." Jiang Qiuyue was a little embarrassed.

    She only heard in later generations that marriage in this era requires four major items, just like marriage in later generations requires a car and a house. The grace of parenting.

    I don't want the information to be biased, so I messed it up.

    "Let's keep the radio at home, and keep the watch." Jiang's father made a final decision. Since he bought it and returned it to others to see the joke, he simply kept the radio at home and used the watch as the third daughter's makeup for the eldest daughter.

    "Well, it happens to be a couple's model. You and your future brother-in-law will wear one each." Jiang Xia glanced at it a few times, and handed the watch box to Jiang Chunhua reluctantly.

    "The relationship is good, third sister, big sister thank you!" Seeing Jiang's father's decision, Jiang Chunhua happily took it.

    She said that she would use this as the bottom of her box, and she would take it out after she got married. The four items of her fiancé's family should still be bought, and she should not suffer from this.

    The radio was left at home. Seeing that the watch had no place for him, Jiang Xia reached out to play with the radio, but Jiang’s father patted it off, so he carefully took the radio back to the main house and put it away.

    After that, there was nothing left on the table, Jiang Qiuyue gave a pair of nylon socks to each person.

    It seems that there are a lot of things brought back, but in fact, they are all space-consuming cakes and fruit boxes, and there are large shopping bags blocking them. I think there are many things. In fact, except for two or three valuables, there is nothing else.

    The things were divided, and the bag was put away by Mother Jiang. It could be used for something in the future. The cakes and fruits were also temporarily put away, and they were eaten after meals. The two twin brothers took advantage of this moment to feed themselves. .

    Jiang's father and Jiang's mother helped to clear the table together, ready to put the fillings and dough on it, and the whole family made dumplings together.