Chapter 181 & 182

return

Dressed as an educated youth

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 181 - Reunion

    On the day of Laba at the end of the year, Chen Zhonghua rode a new bicycle he just bought to pick up his son and daughter from school.

    Chen Zhonghua and Liu Aiying have two children together, the eldest son and the youngest daughter.

    Both of them feel very lucky about this, they got together a good word before the advent of family planning, and at the same time, they also made a difference to the parents of Chen Zhonghua's hometown.

    Who would have thought that Chen Zhonghua, who has always regarded taking care of everyone as his responsibility in the image of a big brother, turned out to be the only seedling that has been passed down for several generations in the family.

    Liu Aiying also learned from the Chen family's parents after she gave birth to the eldest. She had been concealed by Chen Zhonghua when she was married before, for fear that she would be under pressure.

    No wonder there were so few relatives of the Chen family when they held their wedding in Qingcheng.

    Fortunately, Liu Aiying's luck was good. She became a man in one fell swoop not long after she got married, and she lived up to Chen Zhonghua's secret pressure from her elders.

    Now more than ten years have passed, and both children are in junior high school. One is the third and the other is the first. Both brothers and sisters are studying in the same school.

    "Jingle bell -" The bell rang for the end of get out of class.

    Chen Zhonghua retracted his thoughts, stretched his neck and looked towards the door, looking at each student one by one, carefully looking for the two of his own.

    A moment later, Chen Zhonghua's glasses lit up, and he saw the two brothers and sisters running out of the crowd.

    "Dad!"

    "Dad." The

    brothers and sisters panted and ran forward, each carrying a small cardboard box.

    "The Laba porridge distributed by the school is divided into a small bowl for each person."

    Chen Zhonghua briefly asked them about their schooling today, and then took the small paper box and put it in the basket in front of the bicycle.

    During this period, some familiar parents passed by.

    "Mr. Chen, are you here to pick up the child too?" People who knew each other came over to say hello.

    Chen Zhonghua successfully stayed at the school after graduation. Now he is a university teacher, and he is about to be promoted to professor.

    At the moment when education is the top priority, the position of teacher is not only an iron job, but also a good job that is respected by teaching and educating people, and the social status is not low.

    What's more, Chen Zhonghua is still a college student, and anyone who knows a little wants to get acquainted with him. After all, no one has a student, and this kind of personal connection will definitely be used in the future.