Part 6: smile on his face, bring joy in my life.

Y/n=Oh finally you came (I smirked looking at him)

Jungkook= why did you bring me here?(nervous and stutter under her gaze)

Y/n=I miss you so much,you know. And i already mentioned that see what I will do. Come have a seat and feel comfortable that it's your new house.(laugh)

Jungkook = please let me go. I am begging you please (sad face)

Y/n= have your breakfast.

You stood up and left without having your breakfast. 

At Company 

You went to your company and started doing your work feeling hurt that he is thinking that I will torture him. But that's not my fault to be like this. I lost my parents at young age and then got betrayed from my uncle whom my parents trusted blindly. Thinking about this, my blood boils but I am fine that I killed him. And I don't regret.

Knock knock.

Come.in

My secretary,Mia entered. 

Y/n= yes, what is the schedule Mia?

Mia=maam, Information about Mr. Lee is ready. And maam, some investors will come. I talked to Franz and get to know that some mafias gonna fight with Mr. Lee against us. And not ready to backoff.

Y/n= okay, Mia. In next thirty minutes I want to you call on the meeting for information about Mr. Lee and remember keep information confidental and only most trusted men should be there. No mobiles or gadgets that can disturb the environment should be present there. And also Franz should be there.

Mia=Yes maam, copied. 

Y/n= you can leave now.

Bowing at you, she left the cabin.

Time skip, After 30 minutes.

All people and including you so total 10 people are present in the meeting hall.

Y/n= Start the meeting.

Mia stood up and started presenting the points. And

Mia= and mam above all these there is a old enemy of us who is trying to take over your position and kill you. 

Y/n= I didn't understand, we didn't left old enemy. 

Mia= maam-(cut-off by Franz)

Franz=Maam your uncle's child. We don't know who is that person but we got to know that it's not a good sign. That person is trying to do something that we can't see and problem is we don't know who that person is.

Y/n=I see, so start finding information about his family. Because I don't remember any child of his. He came to our house to only talk on mission that serious talks or something. So, I never get to know about his family much. Find about that person quick. Start digging .

All nodded 

Y/n= okay you all can leave. ( they all stood up, bowed and left) I didn't  remember that their is someone in his family. Did he hidded from everyone and now after his death, he will continue. ( You said to yourself being all serious and scary) 

Some knock and you let that person in

Mia= maam, from your house call is coming.

Y/n= hm(you took your mobile from her hand) what it can be, they never call until it's urgent . Is everything-Jungkook. [ hurriedly pressing the call and it connected to the head maid]

[ OTP STARTS]

Maid= Y/n,When you will come, actually  when you went Sir also went to his room without eating anything and is now in his room locked himself. It's not good for his health.