Part 26

Y/n pov

 I stab Yuna. She screamed. It's as pleasant as I thought it would be. 

Y/n= Cover(i whispered to Franz and Carlo. They did) Yuna Darling we will meet again. For now, rest in my basement(i smiled)

Yuna= just leave and I will show you who I am.

I chuckled. 

Y/n= soon i will leave you. But ,where people like you are. 

----------

I took Jennie unnie out of this Mansion to our another Mansion. I called Doctor. And he did his job. Jennie unnie is unconscious and will gain it after 24 hours. I stayed with her full day. 

My other team took care of those girls and everything. Some are already sent home. And some choose to stay with us and protect good people and not let girls suffer. Some will go tomorrow. 

I get up from unnie's side and freshen up. I wore normal shorts and a shirt. I lay down beside unnie. We both are for each other.  

I put my gun beside me and so my mobile and a sharp knife. I can't take risk. My people have covered this Mansion and are alert. Mia and Leo stayed here but Franz and Carlo are there with some guards eyeing  Yuna.  Tomorrow gonna be last day of her.

-------

How night went so fast. I don't know. It's 12 in afternoon and yeah Jennie unnie is up.  She when wake up checked me 

I told her about Yuna in basement in our old Mansion and I am going to end her chapter. So, she just said that she will come with me. Now, we are in our car and heading to our old Mansion. We both reached and house is all filled with gunpowder smell and sweat. 

We walked to basement and there is Carlo and Franz bowing us. We all go near  Yuna. She is unconscious. 

Guard brought two chairs. Me and Jennie settled down. I nodded and soon my guard threw water on her. Waking her from her precious sleep.

Scumbag. 

Y/n= How are you?

She didn't replied just staring me. I waited for some seconds but still no reply

Y/n= Good then. Bring.

Yuna= what? (She decided to bark)

I smirked looking at her 

Y/n= Yuna darling. 

Yuna looked at me with full horror. Good. She didn't answer. I said again. 

Y/n= YUNA DARLING. 

yuna= yes maam(she stuttered badly)

I chuckled. 

Y/n= Darling, I prepared a gift for you. 

Her eyes widened. 

I nodded at Carlo. He brought a rod. Rod is kept under a temperature. So, its hot obviously. Yuna screamed. Duh, it didn't even touched her. 

Carlo kept the rod on her lap. She started screaming. It pleased me. Her scream were good but it isn't reaching that much. She dared to tie my sister. Bad luck. 

This time I ordered Franz and he brought a tub of acid. She dared to put acid below my sister. I can't even imagine what she have did it with other girls. Again Bad luck. 

Yuna= Y/n what are you doing?(stuttering)

Y/n= Nothing. Just doing experiment. Yesterday, my laboratory professor showed me how to use acid. Today, I'll show that to my professor. You don't have to worry. Okay.(i laughed manically)