Chapters 1 - 10

Chapter 1: Ruins Exploration Gone Wrong

"MY ASS IS ON FIRE!"

"MY BUTT-HOLE IS BURNING!!!"

"F*CK, MAKE IT STOP PLEASE!!"

With an unsightly face filled with tears and snot, Felix clutched his ass cheeks tightly while rolling on the floor, leaving behind him a trail of blood that was coming out of his anus.

His shrieks kept echoing nonstop inside a colossal hall that was floored using tiles embedded with colorful gems and walls dyed with amber color.

Their bright light illuminated not just the walls but everything that was inside the hall with vivid details.

Starting with the soldiers' statues, which were standing uprightly at the corners of the hall, each holding a different type of weapon with one arm.

Meanwhile, their other arm had a purplish chain rolled up their forearms, appearing like they were trying to clasp it with their own dear life.

Those four purplish chains were connected to a small platform that was in the very center of the hall.

They shackled it so tight that it was affixed mid-air without any support!

At the surface of the platform, a fist-sized flame that had no color just like water was floating and flickering gently above it. While underneath it, two corpses were lying unmoving.

Well, it was actually just one corpse, as the other was merely a blackened skeleton.

Slam!

Felix's unrestrained rolling was finally stopped as he collided with the corpse. If his eyes weren't hazy from crying his heart out, he would have seen that he just slammed into Kathy.

His clan mate joined the ruins exploration party just like him, seeking natural treasures and resources to enhance her bloodline path further. Alas, here she was lying cold with one of her eyeballs dug out from its roots.

Previously, her eye was assaulted by a needle made of colorless flame sent by that entity on the top of the platform.

She dug her own eye out, trying her best to remove that needle and stop the hellish agony it was causing her. Sadly, her present form was enough to entail that her attempt failed miserably.

Well, look at the bright side. At least she was not dealt with the same fate as Felix, who was still shrieking like a little girl who just had her lollipop stolen.

Although his pained screams were a bit too b*tchy, Felix could totally be excused since his butt-hole had just got penetrated by the same flame needle!

Finally unable to take anymore, he let one last scream and fainted with eyes rolled at the back of his head.

To understand why he was even in this f*cked-up situation, one must first understand the events that led to this point in time.

...

Seven days earlier, Felix's clan exploration crew picked up signals of a massive amount of energy coming from a destroyed planet nearby.

They were on their way to the clan after successfully finishing their mission. But, after they noticed those signals, there was nowhere in hell they would have ignored them and moved on.

Hence, they changed their course and went directly towards that said planet.

After landing, they immediately noticed that the signals were coming from underneath a destroyed magnificent city that had half of its structures buried deep underground.